Please DON'T stop streaming - GLORY STREAMING STRATEGY

makemeslay

We did a great job this week guys! Way to ******* go, Army! :clap:

Be sure to keep the momentum going. Make Me has been given a 2nd chance at life, and we can't waste it this time! Sales are picking up because GP is starting to discover and like the song, and radio is recovering spins. Stream on Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube and with any other service you have on every device you own BECAUSE...

if not Make Me is likely to have a BIG second-week fall along with Glory. Britney is always victim to big 2nd week drop and everyone calls her a flop

BUT WITH STREAMING ON OUR SIDE, ALL OF THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE! :flawless::flawless::flawless: 

Now we can make up for sales drop by streaming, and it will also counter low radio spins. From now on Britney is NOT going to be a frontloaded one week wonder like all those Beyonce and Rihanna stans laugh at her. Streaming Make Me will help the single AND the album last longer on the charts than Britney Jean and Femme Fatale COMBINED! :clap:

LET'S KILL IT, ARMY!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, matthewjames88 said:

Good to know. Thanks. Silk be steaming like crazy (I'm from UK and do try and spread the gkoryness around these parts :)

Well you are doing a GREAT job because your flawfree country just sent it rocketing all the way to #2! :bow: Please keep streaming! We want to avoid a big fall.

1 hour ago, lirebelde said:

Guys i read Glory needs 1.3b streams:jackk: to go platinum in US with 115k sales:orangu2: that's a work for the believers :moorangu:

We can achieve that. Here is how.

1) Do not repeat songs. You risk getting your streams disqualified for spam. Instead make a playlist breaking up Make Me so you look legit. 

2) Dont stream the full album. Instead make a playlist of the shortest songs. They will all boost Glory on the charts.

3) Do NOT mute the streaming service you use. If you dont want to listen, stick in your headphones OR lower (dont mute) your speakers on your computer. Do not lower or mute the volume on Spotify/YouTube/Apple's software because they will detect it.

This is what your playlist should look like

1) Make Me

2) Make Me

3) Make Me

4) Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

5) Make Me

6) Make Me

7) Make Me

8) Coupure Electrique

9) Make Me

10) Make Me

11) Make Me

12) Just Like Me

13) Make Me

14) Make Me

15) Make Me

16) Coupure Electrique

Then just put the playlist on repeat lower the computer speaker volume (not the app's) amd you're done!

Archived