The Make Me Music Video Should Have Been...

ViciousVixen

Shot on a beach. Just her walking in a hot bikini(preferably a white one since that's her thing) and just her smiling and being cute

lower budget, great scenery, hot britney, no need of a storyline full of girlish giggles and mock boy toy auditioning.

DLMBTLTK, Sometimes 2.0

idk I just get somber relaxing beach vibes when I listen to the song.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

Shot on a beach. Just her walking in a hot bikini(preferably a white one since that's her thing) and just her smiling and being cute

lower budget, great scenery, hot britney, no need of a storyline full of girlish giggles and mock boy toy auditioning.

DLMBTLTK, Sometimes 2.0

idk I just get somber relaxing beach vibes when I listen to the song.

That would have been way better than what we got tbh! Not overtly ****** like the first one, and not cheesy like the second one... Just sensual Britney on the beach! I actually like your idea :) 

14 minutes ago, Froot said:

She had some choreography to the song. So Id rather do **** black and white video on a white wall with her dancers being all ****, all choreography recorded from different angles, tempos and with different lighting - classic janet. And It would be iconic

are you referencing the "Love will never do without you" video?! yassss

58 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

If they weren't pleased with the original. I feel like a safer more fulfilling route would have been to hit the beach and let Britney soak in the sun

for a second i thought of heidi montag's video.

but yes, i agree. just writhering around on the beach. sand stuck to her body. a wet britney surrounded by rocks and trees. yasss. 

1 minute ago, Arnold. said:

for a second i thought of heidi montag's video.

but yes, i agree. just writhering around on the beach. sand stuck to her body. a wet britney surrounded by rocks and trees. yasss. 

not even that but like her, just walling and glaring out to the beyond and some slow eroticc moves here and there

slow motion flirty smiles

1 minute ago, ViciousVixen said:

not even that but like her, just walling and glaring out to the beyond and some slow eroticc moves here and there

slow motion flirty smiles

the way i envision it as just like a behind the scenes of a photoshoot. no lipsynching to the song, just gorgeous shots of her.  

Guest Nick Jonas

I've never known a song to get a negative boost when it's video is released. A total disaster. The video should have pushed MM Top 10, not out of the Top 100. :eheeek:

Archived