none

obesity

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
1 minute ago, Liar said:

You know Just Like Me? In the chorus she's like, she looks just like me. She looks just like me. 

**OPENING THE SPOILER BELOW MAY FOREVER ALTER YOUR "NORMAL" STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS**

Reveal hidden contents

What if she's just like looking in the mirror:britwtf:

a58f2ebbeb5fdd79d9d5e64700664274.jpg

Maybe she's looking back at all she's done... or the wilder side of her? But is in disgust or in shame?

:idkney:

Still waiting for the sequel, she sounds just like me ft Myah Marie :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

This song is actually deeper. 

I didn't want to make a thread because people will think I'm crazier than I already am, but like on the real, I'm convinced she's talking about the clone. I think she encountered her one of those times, and her team totally thinks this song is like about some ho Charlie or David was *******, but it's actually about the clone. 

I get scared when I play that song :rihstare:

:idkney: she's been cloned she's been cloned 

On 9/1/2016 at 8:05 PM, BreatheOnMoi said:

I didn't want to make a thread because people will think I'm crazier than I already am, but like on the real, I'm convinced she's talking about the clone. I think she encountered her one of those times, and her team totally thinks this song is like about some ho Charlie or David was f**king, but it's actually about the clone. 

r kelly very bad boi

5 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I didn't want to make a thread because people will think I'm crazier than I already am, but like on the real, I'm convinced she's talking about the clone. I think she encountered her one of those times, and her team totally thinks this song is like about some ho Charlie or David was *******, but it's actually about the clone. 

I love these theories :rihstare:

Archived