ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

I agree that she needs to step up her game.

However, the only reason the lip syncing is such a big deal right now is because she isn't really going for the moves and her routines aren't what they used to be.  

If she were to recreate a Slave 4 U type performance from 2001, NOBODY would care about the miming.  :angietea:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, BritneySoldier said:

Why are people assuming that Britney singing live will have a positive affect? It could totally go the other way and backfire. They could say that her voice sounds so different live and start questioning who's singing on her albums for example. Lets just accept the new Britney and her way of doing things.

I won't accept it, no. 

In carpool we heard her voice a little bit and we know it's her voice; she sounds exactly like the records.

No-ones asking her to become Adele, we're asking for her to make an effort and give us something other than cd vocals. She hasn't sung live in years... it's actually pretty shocking that she's still considered a singer. She needs to start singing live, at least singing a long to a pre-recorded track like Rihanna does. She doesn't have to sound amazing, she just has to sing.

5 minutes ago, K-J said:

However, the only reason the lip syncing is such a big deal right now is because she isn't really going for the moves and her routines aren't what they used to be.  

If she were to recreate a Slave 4 U type performance from 2001, NOBODY would care about the miming.  :angietea:

I think they would... we're not in 2001 anymore. Nobody lips a whole performance. Britney lips her whole concert; it's just not good enough for a star of her calibre. 

5 minutes ago, K-J said:

That's true. The thing is..she doesn't do that type of performances anymore, so it doesn't make up for the lipsynching

2 minutes ago, saicis said:

I won't accept it, no. 

In carpool we heard her voice a little bit and we know it's her voice; she sounds exactly like the records.

No-ones asking her to become Adele, we're asking for her to make an effort and give us something other than cd vocals. She hasn't sung live in years... it's actually pretty shocking that she's still considered a singer. She needs to start singing live, at least singing a long to a pre-recorded track like Rihanna does. She doesn't have to sound amazing, she just has to sing.

I think they would... we're not in 2001 anymore. Nobody lips a whole performance. Britney lips her whole concert; it's just not good enough for a star of her calibre. 

But if she were to do performances how she did pre Blackout she would get much more praise in general.

Yes lip synching will always be brought up, especially with the standards of her performances right now, but if she were to dance how she did then it wouldn't be as big of a deal as it is today.  But yeah, I agree, it's time for some live vocals.  We've supported her through so much and I think it's the least she could give back to us, that or to do one performance with a killer routine from start to finish so I can die happy to see it one more time. :myjam:

52 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

OMG you guys still goin on about "live sing".  Let me break truth for you.  I love Britney a lot but being true honest, she can't sing.  That why she not sing live since 2004, ha voice very damage and even before she neva had strong voice except for before BOMT album release.  Nowaday she can't sing at all (why you think she even lip half carpool karaok :orangu: ), and that okay cause studio can fix, but she neva gone sing live again.  You need to accept true :donewithit:

SHE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVE AND IT WAS FLAWLESS gret.gif 

42 minutes ago, BritneySoldier said:

Why are people assuming that Britney singing live will have a positive affect? It could totally go the other way and backfire. They could say that her voice sounds so different live and start questioning who's singing on her albums for example. Lets just accept the new Britney and her way of doing things.

we heard on CK that she sounds almost exactly like on CD and that she can sing..

At least we will be pleased that she actually tries.. it's hard to stan for your fave knowing that the last time you heard her live was decade ago :wannadie:

10 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

ok so with this era we have back experimentalney promoney passioney 

she's happy she's having fun she wants to be out there again she seems to be in a good place 

also we have an amazing album!!

we have all that :saycheese:

but we still have safeney out there :sickofu:

it's time to go don't you think?:bpo:

i'm sure at this point that iheart performance and apple festival will not be any different from what we've already seen at vmas and on today morning show

again leotards again same boring hand movements 'choreo' again lip sync..:brityeah:

she's not even trying..first off all the thing with the LIP SYNC it's like she's saying to us 'ok morons this what i'm having i'm lipping and all of you gonna zip it now and watch me i don't care' at least sing behind the track AT LEAST 

second of all..THE DANCING..it's getting rediculous..this move she's making with her hand on her knee it's embarrassing what she's thinking???:embarrassney: it's just don't make any sense and it can't be more childish,we all know that she's practising with more difficult and complicated choreos but she's ending to give us this childish choreos..she can't make anymore **** poses on the stage and just moving her hands 

and finally the LEOTARDS needs to go they are so old fassion and boring we get it brit you want to show your **** body but you can show it with hot pants as well 

conclusion STEP UP YOUR GAME GIRL YOU HAVE IT ALL NOW JUST GO OUT FROM SAFE-ZONE and do your thing

Can not, will not drag the truth.

For the today show etc, Idc about that choreography, and for Piece of me its been cute while shes been building up.

But someone needs to sit her down, make her watch her old performances and go through some hard dancing, we used to say she lipped from all out dancing, she hasnt danced a routine to warrent lipping since 2004 girl, not even circusny. 

10 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think she's trying to find herself again, I mean she found herself musically again and I think she's getting back into the promo thing which she hasn't done in so long and now I think she's kind of at a point where she's not exactly sure what she wants in terms of her image and what not and it may take her till Vegas is over or the next era honestly........it's like baby steps I guess the music is back now she's just gotta figure out the other stuff 

Thank you!:mhm:

I love all the live singing support that this thread is demonstrating!

big yes!!!!!!!!

It is time to change her performances. She is a singer!

her team is interested only in the money and I can guarantee that a lot of people, among the fanbase and the gp, would travel to vegas if she sang live!

youtube is full of comments saying that her songs slay but her performances are embarassing and that they would not pay to see that.

come on brit!!!!! Sing for your life!

11 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

ok so with this era we have back experimentalney promoney passioney 

she's happy she's having fun she wants to be out there again she seems to be in a good place 

also we have an amazing album!!

we have all that :saycheese:

but we still have safeney out there :sickofu:

it's time to go don't you think?:bpo:

i'm sure at this point that iheart performance and apple festival will not be any different from what we've already seen at vmas and on today morning show

again leotards again same boring hand movements 'choreo' again lip sync..:brityeah:

she's not even trying..first off all the thing with the LIP SYNC it's like she's saying to us 'ok morons this what i'm having i'm lipping and all of you gonna zip it now and watch me i don't care' at least sing behind the track AT LEAST 

second of all..THE DANCING..it's getting rediculous..this move she's making with her hand on her knee it's embarrassing what she's thinking???:embarrassney: it's just don't make any sense and it can't be more childish,we all know that she's practising with more difficult and complicated choreos but she's ending to give us this childish choreos..she can't make anymore **** poses on the stage and just moving her hands 

and finally the LEOTARDS needs to go they are so old fassion and boring we get it brit you want to show your **** body but you can show it with hot pants as well 

conclusion STEP UP YOUR GAME GIRL YOU HAVE IT ALL NOW JUST GO OUT FROM SAFE-ZONE and do your thing

I've praying for this for the past 6 years. No luck yet.

13 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Yes! The problem isn't her or her energy, because she IS putting herself out there, but it's the horrible choreo

She needs to step up her game and change it up. 

btw you just made me really depressed with the comment about iheart... because you are right :( i

oh no don't be at the end of the day we gonna see her..it's something:awks: and promo is promo:mariahstare:

41 minutes ago, benbentomlinson said:

Can not, will not drag the truth.

For the today show etc, Idc about that choreography, and for Piece of me its been cute while shes been building up.

But someone needs to sit her down, make her watch her old performances and go through some hard dancing, we used to say she lipped from all out dancing, she hasnt danced a routine to warrent lipping since 2004 girl, not even circusny. 

I don't think that's even necessary.. Just some common sense to judge your current performances. I mean, when she checked her recorded performances for the Today show, I'd like to know whether she really felt they were any good... 

19 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I don't think that's even necessary.. Just some common sense to judge your current performances. I mean, when she checked her recorded performances for the Today show, I'd like to know whether she really felt they were any good... 

I WANNA KNOW THE SAME THING!!! like was she actually content with how awkward she looked!?!?

Guest Lord Bills
1 hour ago, div said:

Perfect gretwfs.gif 

HER VOCALS ARE FLAWLESS ON THE RECORD

WE DONT CARE IF SHE FAILS A BIT AND CRACKS IF SHES LIVE. IT WILL BE REAL AND RAW. 

AT LEAST ITS A NEW VERSION OF HER FLAWLESS VOICE

WITH REAL EMOTIONS NOT THE CD TRACK

ITS TIME TO SING LIVE ITS TIME

BRING BACK THAT MALL TOUR VOCALS

HER DANCING NOW IS OK AS LONG IF SHE SINGS LIVE OR AT LEAST A PART OF IT LIVE

OK. AT LEAST PRE RECORD LIKE OOPS TOUR.

don't use more than 6 gifs sis 

it's against the rules 

cry2.gif

Archived