ok she really needs to STEP UP HER GAME BIG TIME

goincrazy4brit

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
5 hours ago, LUxEM said:

This Loll She HAS stepped her game up big time since the last 2 eras. As for the live singing, unless she sits down with a mic, Britney CANNOT sing and dance well at the same time. She sounds way out of breath, so its best she prerecords. :angietea:

Why can't Britney just sing over the track—loud enough so she's heard? Listen to Madonna sing 'Deeper and Deeper' and 'Heartbreak City' LIVE!!!

Madonna's 'Tears of a Clown' concert—FULLY, ENTIRELY LIVE!!!

Guest Arckangel

Did we ever get 'Perfume' and 'Alien' live? If Madonna (said to be the most terrible singer ever—which is totally false) can, why can't Britney? All they need to do is turn her mic ON, and she needs to sing properly and loud enough, that's all!

Not that WE care so much, but yes... She's being dragged HARD for lip-syching:

https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/posts/10154535512316180

She has to sing live at these festivals, especially Apple Music Festival. I don't care about her lip-syncing but she's being dragged for doing it, she's doing it too obviously :embarrassney: We need at least pre-recorded vocals but it would be really good for her if she just sat and sang at least one of her songs. Just Like Me would be perfect :donewithit:

6 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

ok so with this era we have back experimentalney promoney passioney 

she's happy she's having fun she wants to be out there again she seems to be in a good place 

also we have an amazing album!!

we have all that :saycheese:

but we still have safeney out there :sickofu:

it's time to go don't you think?:bpo:

i'm sure at this point that iheart performance and apple festival will not be any different from what we've already seen at vmas and on today morning show

again leotards again same boring hand movements 'choreo' again lip sync..:brityeah:

she's not even trying..first off all the thing with the LIP SYNC it's like she's saying to us 'ok morons this what i'm having i'm lipping and all of you gonna zip it now and watch me i don't care' at least sing behind the track AT LEAST 

second of all..THE DANCING..it's getting rediculous..this move she's making with her hand on her knee it's embarrassing what she's thinking???:embarrassney: it's just don't make any sense and it can't be more childish,we all know that she's practising with more difficult and complicated choreos but she's ending to give us this childish choreos..she can't make anymore **** poses on the stage and just moving her hands 

and finally the LEOTARDS needs to go they are so old fassion and boring we get it brit you want to show your **** body but you can show it with hot pants as well 

conclusion STEP UP YOUR GAME GIRL YOU HAVE IT ALL NOW JUST GO OUT FROM SAFE-ZONE and do your thing

true damn its like today "oh britney's gonna perform? i already know how she's gonna perform and how exactly the outfit she's gonna wear":comingthru:

I was just trying to figure out why it seems she's doing more promo this era but no one cares. Like until I came on Exhale I didn't even know she performed on the Today show. Had that been Beyonce or Rihanna, that would have been all over my Twitter and Facebook feed. She has magazine covers and such and no one is going crazy over them. Like idk what is happening that it seems the GP just is over it.. Is it just me noticing?  

She can not lip synch anymore!

it is embarassing because she is not considered a singer. Not only the gp would change opinion, but also us, as fans, would be slayed and we would prefer a total live performance with 0% dancing.

evey artist in the game sings live, over a track or not.

big yes, she needs to step up her game.

she should not show up at IHR and apple music festivals lipping! It would be really embarassing.

14 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

She can not lip synch anymore!

it is embarassing because she is not considered a singer. Not only the gp would change opinion, but also us, as fans, would be slayed and we would prefer a total live performance with 0% dancing.

evey artist in the game sings live, over a track or not.

big yes, she needs to step up her game.

she should not show up at IHR and apple music festivals lipping! It would be really embarassing.

The backlash will be so ******* huge.. It's just sad to see that people are ripping her apart..

I know, even if she sings they will drag her, but she need to start showing that she actually care and can sing.. 

8 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

ok so with this era we have back experimentalney promoney passioney 

she's happy she's having fun she wants to be out there again she seems to be in a good place 

also we have an amazing album!!

we have all that :saycheese:

but we still have safeney out there :sickofu:

it's time to go don't you think?:bpo:

i'm sure at this point that iheart performance and apple festival will not be any different from what we've already seen at vmas and on today morning show

again leotards again same boring hand movements 'choreo' again lip sync..:brityeah:

she's not even trying..first off all the thing with the LIP SYNC it's like she's saying to us 'ok morons this what i'm having i'm lipping and all of you gonna zip it now and watch me i don't care' at least sing behind the track AT LEAST 

second of all..THE DANCING..it's getting rediculous..this move she's making with her hand on her knee it's embarrassing what she's thinking???:embarrassney: it's just don't make any sense and it can't be more childish,we all know that she's practising with more difficult and complicated choreos but she's ending to give us this childish choreos..she can't make anymore **** poses on the stage and just moving her hands 

and finally the LEOTARDS needs to go they are so old fassion and boring we get it brit you want to show your **** body but you can show it with hot pants as well 

conclusion STEP UP YOUR GAME GIRL YOU HAVE IT ALL NOW JUST GO OUT FROM SAFE-ZONE and do your thing

I want her to have costume like this one (from Work *****)

087de3c7ace4617ff30f6fff7d7015f1.jpg

or something with pants/jeans (not exactly but similar to these, below)

britms2000.jpg

102110-Britney-400.jpg

Im talking about the clothes/look

I absolutely loved when she had added this to POM

me-against-the-music-1-400x400.jpg

or something like the MATM costume... sorry I was just trying to say I want these instead of leotards

Oh my goodness I can't believe so many are saying what I always thought would be bad to say on here. What day is it? What is happening rn? Is this because there is an influx of old Britney fans in here and they are wanting Primeney level dancing? I mean that's fair enough though and I would love to see it, but what is happening in exhale?!?! :lanacackle: Normally one would be crucified by saying these things, such a change this day is! 

7 hours ago, Jba1213 said:

Her lipsyncing for 20 years IS NOT AN EXCUSE anymore! It used to be "yeah that's Britney for ya" but now she's getting dragged! Hard! She needs to break that lil 20 year streak and at least sing SOME lyrics live. Like omg! I don't care that she lipsyncs but millions of other fans and haters do and I hate seeing my girl get dragged and you should too

Exactly,the number 1 thing people constantly harp on her for is her lip syncing. She needs to either sing live and shut the haters up or come up with some really convincing pre-recorded vocals and she then NEEDS to make sure to convincingly lip sync them on stage.

Sometimes she makes these strange and awkward faces when lipping and it becomes extra obvious. I dunno why,either. It's a "new Britney" quirk.

She used to be a better lip sync-er LMAO:moorangu:

It's always the same feeling...

Excited to see Britney on stage again, glad to see the passion came back compared to FF/BJ eras.

But always that weird feeling that something is missing out...

She used to dance hardcore, that was enough to replace the live vocals cause she delivered.

Today even if she delivers more than past eras, she's far far away to deliver a big show.

We clearly need live vocals (even if she just sing along the track), at least PRE RECORDED vocals for EACH public shows and LIVE SINGING for each slow songs.

That's the only thing that could make me accept those arms choreos.

If she don't want to sing live, then prerecord and dance your *** off !

53 minutes ago, bboy said:

It's always the same feeling...

Excited to see Britney on stage again, glad to see the passion came back compared to FF/BJ eras.

But always that weird feeling that something is missing out...

She used to dance hardcore, that was enough to replace the live vocals cause she delivered.

Today even if she delivers more than past eras, she's far far away to deliver a big show.

We clearly need live vocals (even if she just sing along the track), at least PRE RECORDED vocals for EACH public shows and LIVE SINGING for each slow songs.

That's the only thing that could make me accept those arms choreos.

If she don't want to sing live, then prerecord and dance your *** off !

when i saw her at vmas my whole body was shaking and when it finished i was like with my mouth open like completely ******** for almost 3 or 4 minutes and trying to understand what i'm feeling now? and what was that?..it was not bad and it was not good..even if you ask me now i can't give you an answer

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

when i saw her at vmas my whole body was shaking and when it finished i was like with my mouth open like completely ******** for almost 3 or 4 minutes and trying to understand what i'm feeling now? and what was that?..it was not bad and it was not good..even if you ask me now i can't give you an answer

Exactly the same... During the two pasts era I thought the problem was the lack of passion. But this time she seems into promoting, she's naturally during intervews etc there's no more robotney but there is still a problem. At the beginning of the performance I almost had an heart attack, at the end I was like you and feeling weird...

It's like what's missing is... Britney's touch.

Archived