Still The Most Inspirational Thing Britney's Ever Said

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

There is lot of beautiful quotes that she said! I love all "for the record" quotes!

In 2003 she was asked if there is a difference between alone and lonely...? Everytime I see this I got emotional it starts @18:18 :crying11:

Wow that was beautiful got chills, don't know how I haven't seen that before, what a moment :crying4:

Love is just an unexplainable thing and there's a saying that I have in my bathroom in Louisiana. It says 'Go beyond reason to love, for it's the only safety there is.' And it's true you should always go beyond reason to love and to be with the person you want to be with and to be cherished and to be treasured. I think it's why we're here as people

britney-spears-20-years-old-2.jpg

3 hours ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

Love is just an unexplainable thing and there's a saying that I have in my bathroom in Louisiana. It says 'Go beyond reason to love, for it's the only safety there is.' And it's true you should always go beyond reason to love and to be with the person you want to be with and to be cherished and to be treasured. I think it's why we're here as people

Queen.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2016 at 5:27 AM, Werrrrkkkkit said:

This is so sad to read, in her Marie Claire interview just a few weeks ago she said

"Maybe I might get married again when I'm a lot older and maybe there will be more kids, but maybe not. What I do know now is that I don't believe in the happy ever after."

She's been through so much. :otears:

On 9/1/2016 at 9:10 PM, Draw The Blinds said:

I have literally never seen this video before. I always thought it came from this:

Archived