I'm in the middle of a Britney related fight, help me.

kasavas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Honey, Glory will debut next week on Billboard 200, your BF is dumb AF

He doesn't get why, because albums that came out 6 days before glory are already charting, and I'm not from the US so I don't know how billboard works, care to explain why will it debut next week?

8 minutes ago, kasavas said:

He doesn't give a **** about celebs in general. I already told him that and he was like "damn, I can't critique her without you feeling like I'm personally attacking you?"

he needs facts :donewithit:

the answer is no he can't obviously because it upsets you

he doesn't understand that for you britney is not just a celeb or a "fave", it's about her as a person, her legacy, her struggles etc. 

if you give him facts or a shady comeback this will just repeat itself as soon as Britney does something he doesn't like 

trust me I've had to fend off friends, family and lovers and I'm sure most people on this site experience this as well and from my experience its best to explain it like it is

Just now, kasavas said:

Usually no, but since he always shading Britney, like he does that on purpose to annoy me, I told him I don't like it, and he got mad. And this started.

You just said, to annoy you :yaknow: It's his way to get in your nerves and guess what, it works, just give less ***** about it, it's your boyfriend not some Gaga/Xtina/beyonce trying to get his point on a fórum or something babe

Just now, kasavas said:

He doesn't get why, because albums that came out 6 days before glory are already charting, and I'm not from the US so I don't know how billboard works, care to explain why will it debut next week?

Lists on billboard are from friday to friday, the current published list is from August 19-25 . Glory was released on August 26th, so, it will appear on next list from 26-01 (will be published next monday, probably) 

Just now, kasavas said:

It's not about Britney, it's about respecting what I like instead of being a ***** about everything, because it makes me sad.

I get that. I agree on that. He doesn't have to like her/it but he needs to respect your taste, your opinion. Instead of arguing over and over just tell him you guys stop this argument and do something else. Or be more upfront and tell him it does make you sad and you're not gonna accept his behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Magnet said:

trust me I've had to fend off friends, family and lovers and I'm sure most people on this site too and from my experience its best to explain it like it is

THIS.

It's hard to be a Britney fan sometimes.
People can be so provocative and mean, just to see how you react :bpo:  

5 minutes ago, King B. said:

I get that. I agree on that. He doesn't have to like her/it but he needs to respect your taste, your opinion. Instead of arguing over and over just tell him you guys stop this argument and do something else. Or be more upfront and tell him it does make you sad and you're not gonna accept his behaviour. 

I chose the last option, and that's why we're fighting right now.

Archived