My husband always begs me to play "Radar" in the car

ViciousVixen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of my friends are still living in the 90s stanning to BOMT & OIDA era which TBH is a bit annoying since I don't like both of these albums (minus the official singles) also they stan for Toxic and GM. I'm trying my best to hook them up with her recent material, FF official singles are pretty famous here (especially IWG & TTWE).

My family members sadly are not Britney's fans. :otears:

Just now, ViciousVixen said:

yes I'm a woman with a kid lol and he's super straight, he just being cute and supportive. He playfully bobs his head to any Britney song I blast

ugh i stan for you guys :otears: i have a superrr straight friend who happens to love britney and it makes me so happy lol!

1 minute ago, sjok said:

Don't go there please :wannadie:

I'm usually the 'cheater' in people's open relationship **** :kidcries:

A guy once cheated with me, I found out later, and then it turned out that one of my best friends dated that guys brother ( the brother of the guy that got cheated on) and then it turned into a ******* mess :gloria:  I got a lot of **** for that even tho I didn't do anything wrong cause I didn't know he had a boyfriend :orangu2: 

1 minute ago, RezaCody said:

ugh i stan for you guys :otears: i have a superrr straight friend who happens to love britney and it makes me so happy lol!

aww he was asking me, why are you always on that Britney site you're obsessed lol Ive been back here since the Vma's and Glory release. and We stan for you too!! awww. I played Glory for him, and sadly he only loves Slumber Party. But I twerked to Private Show for him and he was alright with that

1 minute ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

A guy once cheated with me, I found out later, and then it turned out that one of my best friends dated that guys brother ( the brother of the guy that got cheated on) and then it turned into a ******* mess :gloria:  I got a lot of **** for that even tho I didn't do anything wrong cause I didn't know he had a boyfriend :orangu2: 

Is everyone in Sweden gay? :orangu2: i'm going to Gottland soon to work on a farm :orangu2: maybe some farmboys for me :kidcries:

3 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

U know it's really admirable when somebody just dont care bout gender stereotype. U r one lucky wife ;) 

anyway, prolly lots of straight guys who love britney music but just wont admit it. :hype:

Just now, killthewomanizer said:

Two close friends of mine are currently in love with Change Your Mind. And normally every friend I have likes Toxic.

But there are some extraordinary examples like a friend of mine was really crazy about Lonely. The other one adores What You Need, which is very surprising. She also just discovered how good Kill the Lights is.

I've never met a person (fan or non-fan) that doesn't like Toxic. :beynah:

I literally think Toxic is the PERFECT pop song. :comingthru:

a super straight male childhood friend of mine who usually listens to rap-hip hop **** i cant stand once had Britney song on his playlist and he was like " hey i got some Britney song,its amazing " i was scalped bcuz he wouldnt give a single **** about Britney and her music then he played the song and it was RADAR !

he knew i love Britney... that was SO suprising to me,its the only Britney song he was playing while working :crying1:

I remember a German ***** introduced the song to him tho

The same guy was also kind of mocking Gimme More which i used to play alot while working with him, i remember he was singing to song laughing at the same time,it was **** tho but i knew he couldnt resist the catchiness of the song tbh :mhm:

-nZ-sm.gif

Archived