Are ya'll just gonna IGNORE the Marie Claire interview!? Strong, inspirational QUEEN!

Calm Before the Storm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Who hurt her and made her believe there's no such thing as happy endings? :crying2: But I'm living for her maturity and realness.

Kevin, Sam, various people, the media, it all goes down to that. She realized that the world is a cruel place and perhaps trying to find happiness in a man who either used her or didn't return the love made her realize she's capable of doing fine on her own now.

30 minutes ago, Calm Before the Storm said:

I dont think thats what she means, which is part of what is so inspirational here. What shes saying is that instead of focusing so much on the "happy ever after", shes realized that she can and she is happy now and how much she appreciates that. Shes living in the present, in the moment, and making the most out of it.

True. Being happy in the moment does make more sense than being miserable for 50 years and then being happy just before you die (a happy ending). :tbh: 

3 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

Kevin, Sam, various people, the media, it all goes down to that. She realized that the world is a cruel place and perhaps trying to find happiness in a man who either used her or didn't return the love made her realize she's capable of doing fine on her own now.

Except she was totally in love with the idea of the white picket fence and the marriage and all that recently. It wasn't any of them. It was either David (who she was with last time she mentioned the "happy ending" lifestyle), or Charlie (whom she mysteriously and abruptly broke up with, and hasn't been with another man since him).

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

True. Being happy in the moment does make more sense than being miserable for 50 years and then being happy just before you die (a happy ending). :tbh: 

Except she was totally in love with the idea of the white picket fence and the marriage and all that recently. It wasn't any of them. It was either David (who she was with last time she mentioned the "happy ending" lifestyle), or Charlie (whom she mysteriously and abruptly broke up with, and hasn't been with another man since him).

I have a theory that she NEVER actually slept with Charlie though... :donewithit:

I'm like 100% sure that MAN IS GAY and Britney was his hag for a while. 

Just now, No Seas Cortés said:

I have a theory that she NEVER actually slept with Charlie though... :donewithit:

I'm like 100% sure that MAN IS GAY and Britney was his hag for a while. 

:quirkney: Either scenario is ******* hot to me. Either he pounded her pu$$y so perfectly, which gets me hot just thinking about it, or he might get his bussy pounded so perfectly, which makes me so intrigued. :shameless:

1 hour ago, tsss said:

I'm happy she's not desperate for man anymore 
I know how she loves kids tho so I wish her perfect donor for them :wooney:

Yess get that perfect sperm donor lol :jumpney:

1 hour ago, Dollanganger said:

Ya happiness is not something you can find by looking for. Its something you find along the way. 

1 hour ago, Jite91 said:

"...I don't believe in the happy ever after. I just believe in happy right now. And I'm very grateful for that."

-Britney Spears

:crying11::crying2:

Awesome, this quote should go viral tbh. Someone spread it on ig and fb and twitter!!! 

On 01/09/2016 at 5:36 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Did she mention that about happy ending when she was with david? I don't recall. Do u know which interview was? Didnt she say she didnt want to get married when she was with him tho?  

7 hours ago, Arya said:

Did she mention that about happy ending when she was with david? I don't recall. Do u know which interview was? Didnt she say she didnt want to get marry when she was with him tho?  

She didn't say it about David but she said it while with him.

She was asked where she saw herself in ten years, and she said on a ranch, raising her kids, with more kids, and a husband. I think this was... December 2013? I remember we all freaked out and took it as proof that BJ was her farewell.

Archived