Entertainment Weekly - "Every Britney" Spears Song Ranked

KENZDOYLE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm down to procrastinate so here are some thoughts on the rankings:

Ummm And Then We Kiss and Don't Keep Me Waiting outside the Top 100? Body Ache and Mmm Papi ranked higher? :gtfo:

The Hook Up is easily a Top 75 Britney song.

I just don't understand the rankings. Showdown gets a negative critique but is ranked above Shattered Glass, which sounds like it's received a negative review? :juggingu:

Better over Slumber Party? Nope.

The shade on BOM is annoying. :sickofu:

Amnesia and Quicksand that high is pretty surprising — a nice surprise.

For me, Get Naked is a Top 15 Britney song so I'm a little thrown off by how low it's ranked here. :sobbing:
Yaaassssssss Make Me in Top 30. And Freakshow at 24! :hype:

Heaven on Earth is a true masterpiece, and it's nice to see these nobodies acknowledge that.

I really don't care for HIAM. To me, it's my least favorite debut single for an Brit album. I don't love Womanizer either.

But yasssss Perfume. I know we love to hate on BJ and the mess that was the Perfume video, but I really love this song. :tiffanycries:

I understand the Slave-BOMT-Toxic trifecta being in the Top 3. And I sort of understand the Top 10 in general, because of how they fit into Britney's history in general. But I thought 3 and Lucky being ranked this high is pretty random. And I love both songs. I also don't really think TTWE is that iconic. Yes, it was a big hit, but I don't really care that much for things like that. I think Work ***** and Overprotected should take two of the spots. 

29 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Imo i thought it was filler compared to some other songs from FF which were really good. I always thought fans really liked it for some reason

Funny. I mostly read complaints about Femme Fatale here. How I Roll was one of the most unique sounds from the album, so it seems like it should be a favorite if people don't like the robotic club anthems from FF. I don't know... I think that album gets a lot of unnecessary hate. For me, there's not really a single miss (except Drop Dead Beautiful, which is dreadful).

4 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Fixed :comingthru:

Guuuuuuurrrlllll. You playing with fire. Do you wanna get burned? :wannadie:

Archived