Charm La'Donna Has To Go

colormefresh

the fan base has been blaming the choreographers since after primeney...Even myself already did that but...lets be real here:  did you already think that maybe the fault isnt the choreographer but britney herself? That maybe she doesnt want hardcore coreos anymore and she tries to improve too much and she's been so much into zumba classes that is is noticeable in her step dances? for example: MMO original choreo was good, we watched it... do you think it was charm ladonna who wanted to change it or britney? dont you think if britney didnt like her choreo's she already had fired her?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all were praising her like theres no tomorrow after the POM revamp. Get your stories straight already! 

Clearly you have short memory spans...

Which would also explain why youve forgotten that La'Donna made the ORIGINAL epic choreo that we saw in the instagram rehearsal video and that you all WORSHIPPED her for. Clearly its been redone and thats not Charm La'Donnas fault. 

2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

the fan base has been blaming the choreographers since after primeney...Even myself already did that but...lets be real here:  did you already think that maybe the fault isnt the choreographer but britney herself? That maybe she doesnt want hardcore coreos anymore and she tries to improve too much and she's been so much into zumba classes that is is noticeable in her step dances? for example: MMO original choreo was good, we watched it... do you think it was charm ladonna who wanted to change it or britney? dont you think if britney didnt like her choreo's she already had fired her?

This is exactly what I think.

We saw a rehearsal for MM and the coreo looked great and then something changed a little.

I don't see Charm telling her "Hey Britney that's too much for you, let's do something easier and simple".

I remember FF era we were attacking Brian on twitter for HIAM coreo and now we are calling him out :sofedup:

1 minute ago, WerkB¡tch said:

This is exactly what I think.

We saw a rehearsal for MM and the coreo looked great and then something changed a little.

I don't see Charm telling her "Hey Britney that's too much for you, let's do something easier and simple".

I remember FF era we were attacking Brian on twitter for HIAM coreo and now we are calling him out :sofedup:

yeah remember that too and then he was the one who said it was britney who didnt want better and harder choreo.

Besides of the zumba classes influence on her moves (which I hate) I also dont like the heels. There was a time that she could dance exactly the same as without it (itzney) but now not really. I dont like even the way she moves her body while dancing in heels. Looks always not so fluid. I liked when she used to dance with shoes last year on POM, and I think also in 2014 for break the ice and GM, but now she's full high heels in all performances again

1 minute ago, spreadmywings said:

yeah remember that too and then he was the one who said it was britney who didnt want better and harder choreo.

Besides of the zumba classes influence on her moves (which I hate) I also dont like the heels. There was a time that she could dance exactly the same as without it (itzney) but now not really. I dont like even the way she moves her body while dancing in heels. Looks always not so fluid. I liked when she used to dance with shoes last year on POM, and I think also in 2014 for break the ice and GM, but now she's full high heels in all performances again

I think the same happened with the original MM coreo, Brit might be the one who

took the decision.

She needs to start using flat shoes.

Guest Lord Bills
9 minutes ago, WerkB¡tch said:

but the choreo of hiam was FLAWLESS

tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

Britney needs to get away from zumba classes and start to watch janet jackson performances again and rehearsal and training listening her songs and trying to dance them, and forget the aerobic and zumba steps. That way I think we would see more typical britney-primeney dances moves that made her famous. I mean, they dont even need to be so hardcore, but she needs again more smooth on executing them and not so zumba. I know Iv said a lot of times this word but its all that crosses my mind when I try to describe it. I think it one of the reasons she still slays dancing work *****, the choreo is the reflection of her major influence now on dance

1 hour ago, Miss Cootie said:

Lol i want to like charm ladonna but shes also meghan trainor's choreographer. 

To be fair, a choreographer is only as good as the dancer. Despite some questionable choices Charm has made choreo wise with Brit, Meghan Trainor is clearly not a dancer and thus an unfair comparison in my opinion. :)

I haven't read previous comments but GOD why do you always find someone/something to blame except britney? first it was the 2 choreographers she had at the beginning of POM, then it's the new choreographer. I remember in femme fatale era you said the same. I mean why do you think that the choreographers are always to blame for what he have ? they all are PROFESSIONAL choreographers/dancers and what every professional choreographer does is to adjust their choreo according to the artist's skills. it's not weird that we don't see her dancing the same way she used to dance many years ago and it's not weird that a lot of choreos have been scrapped. it's because britney herself didn't want those choreos. and honestly if she's happy with the way she delivers then we should be happy too. we don't know what reasons she has to keep it a little simple some times but we should accept that. and you should be happy that she has made such a great progress (in dancing terms) compared to 3-4 years ago !!

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Charm has given us a great routine for Breathe on Me and the Toxic floorography at the BBMA's but other than that, we've gotten mostly repetitive/simple numbers that could easily be executed by Meghan Trainwreck  :ipass:

It's like Squared Division all over again...great choreo for WB and a killer BTI dance break yet the rest was underwhelming and heavily reliant on handography/armography :eheeek:

:mj: I'm not surprised. Britney obviously needs someone to challenge her, these ******* just give her what they would do, not what she should do.

Archived