Sorry to bother anyone...

Guest riccus

still living in this times. 
I appreciate Britney's reborn...I'm just not living in this era and generation. *** is not my 1st priority and I kind of care about emotional songs more..Today I had a blast listening i'm not a girl 1000 times during my day at work.

Still living in 2001-02 . sorry guys. I love glory btw.it's a cool album.  Just not feeling . Britney's amazing in it , but still I'm sticking with 2001/02ney. 

Missing the times where she was lying about being ****.:boredashell:

he doesn't love her past but I do.:embarrassney:

still proud of her though.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

2001-2002 was her sexiest era with ITZ though :drinky: This Glory era is **** but nothing shocking and controversial

probably because we already saw Rihanna's **** and there's nothing left where Madonna didn't show.Too much *** stuff that I'm gonna puke..

3 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

This Glory era is **** but nothing shocking or controversial

I think she's just over being controversial.  Look at how desperate Madonna comes across now that she's older and still trying to push buttons and be outrageous- I wouldn't want that for Britney, and I'm glad she seems to feel the same.  

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
16 minutes ago, Pop Sensation said:

probably because we already saw Rihanna's **** and there's nothing left where Madonna didn't show.Too much *** stuff that I'm gonna puke..

But you're idolizing an ex ***-symbol whose career has always revolved around *** :sizeup:

And I thought everyone was tired of momney and wanted that Britney back :sizeup:

Archived