DYWCO? It's not the 2nd Single.

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I CAN'T at all this Do You Wanna Slay Over and Slayber Party hate :idkney:

Even tho I agree I don't want DYWCO as second single, but that song is ******* GOLD and a ******* BOP and sooo Britney. There's absolutely NOTHING Pretty Girls about DYWCO, it's totally an ITZ/Toxic sibling. Even the campy yelling in the chorus gives the song an iconic edge :lessons:

Slumber Party is a JAM. It's ******* catchy, ****, anthemic, carefree (a lot of things Make Me isn't) and it will SLAY rhythmic and pop radio.

Liar NEEDS to be second single, but they seem to be ignoring the track from the moment they put that masterpiece on the deluxe tracklist so I guess it is what it is :notfeelinit:

Slumber party is not a slow paced song either though... and it would slay on the radio... just because dywco is your favorite doesn't mean its radio friendly... all my gp friends love slumber party and are whatever with dywco.... yet i love dywco?

And plus with dywco your gonna get the same old recycled vegas choreo for the video, and every performance.

yay...

LLgN5AWxxpPY4.gif

Archived