New official Spotify playlist - "This is: Britney Spears"

c-z

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Looks like DYWCO is all but confirmed for 2nd single... :grimace: Yay... Not Slumber Party, or Just LIKE Me, or Man On The Moon, or even Love Me Down, no let's do DYWCO... :icant2: 

I don't even think they know what the #2 singke will be. We see it a lot because Britney likes it

6 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

I don't even think they know what the #2 singke will be. We see it a lot because Britney likes it

It's her favorite, and we know for a fact that her favorite songs (DLMBTLTK, Boys, Toxic, MATM, Everytime, Criminal) always become singles. Hell, Alien was her fave off of BJ and it was going to be the 3rd single before the entire era thankfully got scrapped. :yaknow: So get ready for DYWCO as single #2.

19 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's her favorite, and we know for a fact that her favorite songs (DLMBTLTK, Boys, Toxic, MATM, Everytime, Criminal) always become singles. Hell, Alien was her fave off of BJ and it was going to be the 3rd single before the entire era thankfully got scrapped. :yaknow: So get ready for DYWCO as single #2.

I like DYWCO and I know it's gonna be a single, but I hope it's the 5th one, after Slumber Party, MOTM, Better/Liar.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Looks like DYWCO is all but confirmed for 2nd single... :grimace: Yay... Not Slumber Party, or Just LIKE Me, or Man On The Moon, or even Love Me Down, no let's do DYWCO... :icant2: 

Yes, I think DYWCO is basically confirmed as the next single after the Today Show performance. However, this playlist actually features a lot of Glory. Just Luv Me, Just Like Me and Man on the Moon are all included in addition to MM and DYWCO. To tell you the truth though, I would be totally here for it if those five were all singles... 

Archived