Do you think Britney Lost her Baby Costume?

Canada4286

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think that, considering at the time, it wasn't going to be a big iconic outfit, they probably just lost it or threw it out. They got it at Target so it wasn't anything special. The Oops outfit and every outfit after that were all more expensive and valuable so they kept those for sure. The random target pick up wasn't really anything special to them I bet.

Just now, QuitmanDJ said:

Well I think that, considering at the time, it wasn't going to be a big iconic outfit, they probably just lost it or threw it out. They got it at Target so it wasn't anything special. The Oops outfit and every outfit after that were all more expensive and valuable so they kept those for sure. The random target pick up wasn't really anything special to them I bet.

Baby one time outfit was from kmart

1 minute ago, QuitmanDJ said:

But it was her very first music video! You would think she would keep it for a keepsake in her career. Although I do agree, it was just "clothes" and not a costume per say and I guess they though it wouldn't be as iconic as it was

Archived