Help! (Glory Vinyl)

Satannas

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im the one who called the company, it will be a mosaic of all of our name together, i think its cool to have my name printer on an official Britney product,  as soon as they are sold out (wish they think will take a month or two) they will print the inner sleeve and ship the vinyl, it will become one extremelly valuable piece, Miley Bangerz vinyl was sold on her website for 35$, its now worth 400$ and thats not even that old

14 minutes ago, Enzocuban said:

Im the one who called the company, it will be a mosaic of all of our name together, i think its cool to have my name printer on an official Britney product,  as soon as they are sold out (wish they think will take a month or two) they will print the inner sleeve and ship the vinyl, it will become one extremelly valuable piece, Miley Bangerz vinyl was sold on her website for 35$, its now worth 400$ and thats not even that old

Same I've been a fan since I was little and it's just the perfect thing to have in my collection.

4 hours ago, Satannas said:

Will the Vinyl feature the name of all the people who purchased it? I thought I'd have my name only on mine. Dead. :orangu:

Yeah I thought the same when placing the order but no, the same guy said it would all be together. Im a bit pissed about that. 

14 hours ago, Enzocuban said:

Britney's glory is not a limited edition though, it would be labeled so. You'll probably be able to get it at any record for for 20$ in nov. 

1 minute ago, Kevney said:

Britney's glory is not a limited edition though, it would be labeled so. You'll probably be able to get it at any record for for 20$ in nov. 

This is what I want to know. :nothavingit:

i asked the guy at fye but he wouldn't even look to see if there was a rumored date on their computer. 

I don't want to spend $40 extra of I can get it later 

Archived