Make me (Fan Edited Video) VS Make Me (Offical Release Video)

lcortes88

Make Me Fan Edited Video VS Official Release   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bchile said:

Nice job! Love it... Nice for wait till the release of the other version :sobbing:

Thank you for not thinking im bashing britney cuz i am not. all i am saying is that the fan edited video is awesome and its probably slightly better than the RCA official release... 

10 minutes ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

The fan edited video is really cool, fun and interesting.

I long gave up on the possibility of seeing the original video, so it is nice to at least see it edited like this. 

The fan edited one reminds me of a fresh modern version of Slave For You Video.... Props to the fan who edited it.. Cuz its epic.. and i know, i also gave up on RCA releasing the original concept video... 

8 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

Neither TBH, the original one was like a messy soft **** and doesn't even match a ****, classy song like MM. And the released version is basically a commercial. I'm really upset that this is a video for the first single of this amazing record. 

Oh well hopefully the next single will have a better treatment. 

I see your point. The original is better IMO tho... It looks like a modern slave 4 u video.. The official release looks like a behind the scenes video with a slight inspiration from overprotected video (Both have riding and getting out of car intros) lol!

1 minute ago, lcortes88 said:

I see your point. The original is better IMO tho... It looks like a modern slave 4 u video.. The official release looks like a behind the scenes video with a slight inspiration from overprotected video (Both have riding and getting out of car intros) lol!

I really had high hopes for this video, her team should bring her new directors next time. 

14 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I didn't like the beginning of your fanmade video, but then I didn't like the first concept of the video either. The ending was better though (and more similar to what was released). 

I see your point.. Looks like most ppl like the Fan edited video over original tho.. Thanks for your input! 

Archived