What do you guys think about this reaction?

Sparks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we all reacted like that when she got the microphone and lipped for no apparent reason ( I still believe someone fcked up to turn it on :wannadie:)
But it wasn't that bad at all.Those friends of his are kinda...dipshits?
I guess the "comeback" was really overhyped +the fact that all of her performances at the VMAs are iconic and that they wouldn't be the same without her even thou they ****** her over again:sofedup:

Britney did great..but people are always gonna complain that she lips although she even said that she doesn't have anything else to prove anymore :shameless:

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

ap 1000 times.... still dont get why nobody post a reaction like these, thats a worth posting :carpoolney: LOVE them. 

I love the guy on the left. That was me. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, but then he breaks and feels it and moves his body, then back to admiring the Queen without moving :crying1:

9 hours ago, MAG said:

I love the guy on the left. That was me. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, but then he breaks and feels it and moves his body, then back to admiring the Queen without moving :crying1:

Yeah these guys are so me... their reactions to the first 4songs and the album are the best :giggleney:

Archived