Britney should talk about her breakdown more

Litney

I just feel like it's so taboo with her, it's like the elephant in the room. 

She always sings about such generic stuff, her fans would appreciate it if she recorded some darker more personal songs about fame and her past, like piece of me.

It's like it's a joke and she's not it on it, she should do an SNL sketch or something and reference it just to show that it's really behind her.

And they should end her conservatorship, people still write articles about it, it has lingered like a bad smell.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

I feel the same way. Brit never publicly spoke on it and 10 years later it's still being used as a joke to bash her. If she was the first to make light of it or make a joke, people wouldn't be still bringing it up today because she would be over it...

She shouldn't have to discuss something she's obviously uncomfortable with just so tactless dickbags will stop making fun of her. :ehno:

12 minutes ago, Litney said:

I just feel like it's so taboo with her, it's like the elephant in the room. 

She always sings about such generic stuff, her fans would appreciate it if she recorded some darker more personal songs about fame and her past, like piece of me.

It's like it's a joke and she's not it on it, she should do an SNL sketch or something and reference it just to show that it's really behind her.

And they should end her conservatorship, people still write articles about it, it has lingered like a bad smell.

U never been in a room with her so you know absolutely nothing and stop assuming... U know what they say about people that assume... U make a *** outta yourself!

Archived