Zachary Campbell VMAs reaction video

AndrejBLV

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AOLUV said:

Speaking of reactions, I came across these. They're pretty good:

I was about to say that... there are so many more great reactions, why post his? he is so over the top, its to much.

Those two in the top, i LOVE their reactions... they did the album, and everything! 

6 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Hes always sceptical when it comes to Britney that's why i don't even care about his opinion and btw he's a Beyonce stan so... :carpoolney:

Yeah there are people that don't have low expectations about everything 

He loved the DYWCO performance tho, honestly that's what she should've performed if she was gonna do POM choreo anyway 

well he is not so wrong everyone was expecting more (:gimmemoar:), the fact is that people knows that after all she has a big talent and they knows what she is capable of, that's why people react like this when she doesn't show it, sorry but she is the one letting everyone think that she can't sing or that she doesn't care anymore and i don't understand why, she deserve so much respect in this industry, why she hides that and let everybody underestimate her, even her fans are starting to doubt her (not me) i wish she would just prove everyone that they're wrong and regain her legacy and respect and be the ******* star that she is

Guest Brichney.

He liked it but the people around him influenced his reaction, Britney wasn't at her best but she sure as hell wasn't bad. They liked that drink named album performance and not this? Please.

Archived