Just Luv Me or DYCO second single

Jite91

Am I the only one who doesn´t think Slumber Party should be the second single? I mean I like the song but I don´t think its strong enough. Just Luv is becoming one of my favorite songs of the album and I think its one of the most complete and strongest ones too. DYCO is also a good option because it´s really cool and the fact that it´s upbeat and **** could bring in alot of people and alot of sales :yaknow:  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Paew said:

No ! 

Slumber Party  please :)

4 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

No slumper party of just luv me, she need uptempo bop for the GP who say she "boring".  :nobitch:

5 minutes ago, Sliver said:

Slumber Party all the way

i respect you BUT i think it should be SP:donewithit:

CLASSIC britney vocals, and very experimental:carpoolney:

17 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

Am I the only one who doesn´t think Slumber Party should be the second single? I mean I like the song but I don´t think its strong enough. Just Luv is becoming one of my favorite songs of the album and I think its one of the most complete and strongest ones too. DYCO is also a good option because it´s really cool and the fact that it´s upbeat and **** could bring in alot of people and alot of sales :yaknow:  

I was gonna come in here to say... "Neither I want Slumber Party" but I see you're a smart cookie ;):riri: #SlumberPartyforSecondSingle Slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

So you don´t want it or do you? :ehidk:

:xcuseme: Excuse you?! That's blasphemy... have you even read what I've written? :gloria: I was talking about the title... I was gonna write that post base on the title... :dead: 

4 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I was gonna come in here to say... "Neither I want Slumber Party" but I see you're a smart cookie ;):riri:#SlumberPartyforSecondSingle Slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TBH MY FAVORITE songs are do you wanna come over , just luv me and Slumber party. DYWCO and Just luv me were instant crushes and slumber party is the one i find myself listening to most so might be stronger GP catchy appeal. I fell like Just luv me would be a good indie style single with very strong visual but not a big radio track

24 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

:xcuseme: Excuse you?! That's blasphemy... have you even read what I've written? :gloria: I was talking about the title... I was gonna write that post base on the title... :dead: 

Oh I get it now lol that you want neither I read it wrong :quirkney:

Slumber Party is becoming my favorite song on the album. :feelingmyself:

But...

DYWCO as the second single (she can't not release a dance song as a single, come on) and Slumber Party as the third single.

I think that would be better instead of releasing too many mid-tempos back-to-back. When people think Britney, they want to dance.

Archived