LARRY RUDOLPH GET IN HERE!

IllPass

1 minute ago, Zulu Spears said:

I agree. Also her interviews are giving me life these days...she's so candid.

Who would you like to see join her on the show? They really ought to surprise her with Brad Pitt once and for all. It would be hilarious to see her reaction tbh.

I'd love to see her with older people. Maybe actors in their 60's or 70's who are titans in the industry like De Niro, Pacino, Streep or someone like that. I'd like to see the dynamic they would have sitting on the same couch.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IllPass said:

I'd love to see her with older people. Maybe actors in their 60's or 70's who are titans in the industry like De Niro, Pacino, Streep or someone like that. I'd like to see the dynamic they would have sitting on the same couch.

De Niro would actually be an interesting one because he's got a great sense of humor. I watched one where he had Katy Perry and Paul McCartney on the same couch and the dynamic was really funny.

5 minutes ago, IllPass said:

We basically have most of it already. What are you hoping is still left to see?

Theres a bunch of things missing theres a part where she gets to her house wearing a beatiful gown and finds her bf cheating on her then she comes for revenge looking hot in the red glitter paint and destroys the house with a bulldozer and we do know how long the video could be and tbh I want the whole world to see the video, some people doesn't even know she has an album out because we don't have a killer vid like womanizer or HIAM

7 minutes ago, kiddooo said:

Theres a bunch of things missing theres a part where she gets to her house wearing a beatiful gown and finds her bf cheating on her then she comes for revenge looking hot in the red glitter paint and destroys the house with a bulldozer and we do know how long the video could be and tbh I want the whole world to see the video, some people doesn't even know she has an album out because we don't have a killer vid like womanizer or HIAM

Trust me I remember when Womanizer and HIAM music videos came out. This site dragged her for not dancing in Womanizer and hated HIAM because it was too choppy and didn't show a long shot of her dancing.

3 minutes ago, IllPass said:

Trust me I remember when Womanizer and HIAM music videos came out. This site dragged her for not dancing in Womanizer and hated HIAM because it was too choppy and didn't show a long shot of her dancing.

Right... but they're still iconic and just look at toxic it doesnt have  any choreo but its just the best mv ever made 

Archived