She & Her Team Must Know The MV VIews Are Tragic...

4 minutes ago, Froot said:

I can't understand how dumb a person has to be to record something like that for a huge-planned come back. Promo is huge, song is huge but video looks so cheap. It was such a stupid idea, so ******* stupid. If they have less money, ok but have a damn idea. Im sure simple black and white video with some lights and choreo would slay us hard. Ok, somebody ****** up with original video but why didn't they try to somehow recreate original concept. Choreo was left, male dancers were left and whole **** and vibey thing went away. That's very unproffesional. And If RCA is not letting go on Make Me because it's a hit, they should do something about video - I don't mean releasing original one, just shoot better visual than the one we have. 

THIS :CPKney:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, andry26 said:

really she changed and scrapped almost every music video in her career like every other artist why do you all have to always make a huge deal? just move on :sofedup:

Except make me remains her worst video to date. I'd rather watch Break The Ice and Kill The Lights video.:donewithit:

1 minute ago, button said:

are you serious?

Yeah well I think we rather have to blame the song itself and the radios that aren't playing it enough. Of course it would have more views I guess, but in my opinion, the original video wouldn't have saved a lot. Needless to say, the current version of MM does not hold up to Britney standards when it comes to MVs and the original one would have been way better. But again, I don't think this is the reason for MM not being super successful.

30 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

I think the best part of all about this is, Britney herself has moved on and isn't allowing the music video drama to taint or dampen her spirits. She isn't performing and promoting thinking "I wish that video came out. I ******* wish that video came out!!!".

I think we need to be more like Britney in this case and follow her example. The next music video will be better. 

:bow:

3 minutes ago, Froot said:

I can't understand how dumb a person has to be to record something like that for a huge-planned come back. Promo is huge, song is huge but video looks so cheap. It was such a stupid idea, so ******* stupid. If they have less money, ok but have a damn idea. Im sure simple black and white video with some lights and choreo would slay us hard. Ok, somebody ****** up with original video but why didn't they try to somehow recreate original concept. Choreo was left, male dancers were left and whole **** and vibey thing went away. That's very unproffesional. And If RCA is not letting go on Make Me because it's a hit, they should do something about video - I don't mean releasing original one, just shoot better visual than the one we have. 

I don't think from her perspective it's still a comeback. She's been putting out albums constantly since 2008 like any other artist. The whole "come back" thing is not helping her imo.
I think she just wants to make good quality stuff without having to create controversy every time. I think she's far behind that and it's still a good quality video. If it wasn't Britney Spears who blew up every video set and performance stage from 1999-2003 we wouldn't make such a big deal about it, imo. 

I can't at these deluded people here saying the original video would have flop views like the current one.

Pretty girls say hello. PG flops, the video was cheesy af (but somewhat entertaining with danceNey in it). Yet the view is smashing in relative to the MM video.

The bloody original video would have at least 50 mil views by now.:nothavingit:

36 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

I think the best part of all about this is, Britney herself has moved on and isn't allowing the music video drama to taint or dampen her spirits. She isn't performing and promoting thinking "I wish that video came out. I ******* wish that video came out!!!".

I think we need to be more like Britney in this case and follow her example. The next music video will be better. 

Perfectly said.

9 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Yeah well I think we rather have to blame the song itself and the radios that aren't playing it enough. Of course it would have more views I guess, but in my opinion, the original video wouldn't have saved a lot. Needless to say, the current version of MM does not hold up to Britney standards when it comes to MVs and the original one would have been way better. But again, I don't think this is the reason for MM not being super successful.

Well we were talking about the views right?

The quality and content of a video is what affects the views, not radios or anything else.

**** Money has +90M. It's a bad song and it got pretty much 0 airplay on radios. Think about it.

A video of Britney throwing a TV in a pool and lots of controversy would get huge views regardless of the song it is attached to.

The main reason for MM not being a smash hit is radio you're right, but the video would have helped bringing attention to the song. It would have done much better.

19 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

agree :quirkney:

and they should check her 2016 vma performance comments on youtube, they ruin her era :wannadie:

britney needs professional team like beyonce's, :angietea:

no no no... better something like this than a team like beyonces...I don't want to be a fan of a cun....

Well,the video has no replay value that's why the video views are so low.Ariana's and nicki's side to side is also a cheap video,but at least it has nice visuals and dancing. Britney should have gone for a more dance-centric video.I mean even Overprotected is basically Britney and her dancers in a warehouse but it has good replay value.The funny thing is that her dancers were in the video,pretending to be actresses,lol :P At least,i'm sure that the next music video will slay lives and britney will bring her A-game as she did in the original Make Me video.

nahh at this rate i dont care anymore. that mv director guy is a fcking diva that just mad because of a few creative differences. I mean Joseph Kahn was kinda pissed off too w perfume, but he acts professionally :quirkney:

I even think Britney was talking about David on a radio interview :angietea:

still kudos to Make Me gonna get a new peak without the original music video, low support from the ageist and ****** radio stations, and mixed reviews on the VMAs :rihclap:

Just now, WootsWow said:

That's why people aren't moving on and the views are tragic. Which is the topic

of this thread.:sofedup:

the fact is that this era everything is great and the music video is the only reason to meltdown and complain, that's why they can't move on because they got nothing better to do, guess what i don't like the music video and i didn't like the vma performance but that's fine i moved on after 10 minuts i don't need to make a thread every day about it, you know why? because britney has the right to release and do whatever she wants, i'm a fan because i love what she is as an artist not what i think she should be or for her views or chart i don't work for her, i am grown if i don't like something i accept it and move on :sofedup:

56 minutes ago, Ananaskopf said:

I don't think from her perspective it's still a comeback. She's been putting out albums constantly since 2008 like any other artist. The whole "come back" thing is not helping her imo.
I think she just wants to make good quality stuff without having to create controversy every time. I think she's far behind that and it's still a good quality video. If it wasn't Britney Spears who blew up every video set and performance stage from 1999-2003 we wouldn't make such a big deal about it, imo. 

Official video is far from away good quality:quirkney:

Archived