we are getting closer!!!!!!STREAM STREAM STREAM!!!!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, chris_fives said:

Perfect!! :crying1:

Stream on as many devices as possible.. I currently use 3 :crying2:

We can snatch that no.1 to make our girl proud :overwhelm:

I am going totally psychotic and skipping to the next track after one full minute of the song(s) have played (that way it fully counts towards streams + allows for 4 full album streams per hour doing so; instead of just one full album stream which takes approx 60 minutes).

Basically doing this method allows for four album streams per hour (60 minutes/17 tracks roughly 1 minute playing from each track = 68 individual song streams per hour instead of only 17).

:kisses2all:

4 minutes ago, hawkinsolsen said:

I am going totally psychotic and skipping to the next track after one full minute of the song(s) have played (that way it fully counts towards streams + allows for 4 full album streams per hour doing so; instead of just one full album stream which takes approx 60 minutes).

Basically doing this method allows for four album streams per hour (60 minutes/17 tracks roughly 1 minute playing from each track = 68 individual song streams per hour instead of only 17).

I didn't know that :umomg:

Thanks for the info!! I will start doing it :bow:

15 minutes ago, hawkinsolsen said:

Please make a thread about this and encourage others to do it!!! 

I always thought it was 30 seconds tho not 60 seconds???

I usually just leave it to play, but I do sometimes skip like crazy just to boost streams :moorangu:

2 hours ago, L'Erbolario said:

:gloria: She probably bought 300 000 tbh

And we are begging for 120 000 :dead: 

I'm so sick of Thief :wannadie: 

They  bought! you know Jay Z needs to wash his **** and music industry is the best place, wasn't he an old **** dealer or something like that? still waiting patiently for the FBI someday gonna expose their **** put in place due to them.

Just now, RajaGemini said:

I didnt know i have to study computer science to support Britney Spears

5680e515bb09a93ec64046b4c98d59ef.gif

It's not since, it's damn easy:

If you want your streams to go towards US, follow below steps:

1. Download Hola app (it's free for 7 days) - it will allow you to change vpn to USA

2. Register in Hola, turn on VPN and choose USA as country

3. Register in Spotify

4. In your account info (on regular browser, not in the app) choose USA as your country (without Hola your current country will be chosen automatically. Thanks to Hola, you can put USA)

5. Download Spotify app

6. Log in

7. Stream GLORY 24/7 until Friday :queenflopga:

If you still have some question, do not hesitate to PM me and I will try to help you :carpoolney:

1 minute ago, chris_fives said:

It's not since, it's damn easy:

If you want your streams to go towards US, follow below steps:

1. Download Hola app (it's free for 7 days) - it will allow you to change vpn to USA

2. Register in Hola, turn on VPN and choose USA as country

3. Register in Spotify

4. In your account info (on regular browser, not in the app) choose USA as your country (without Hola your current country will be chosen automatically. Thanks to Hola, you can put USA)

5. Download Spotify app

6. Log in

7. Stream GLORY 24/7 until Friday :queenflopga:

If you still have some question, do not hesitate to PM me and I will try to help you :carpoolney:

I wish I had this kind of help in my university for a question :orangu:

thanks ! 

Archived