Britney should team up with Yeezy

Jba1213

gallery-1455284240-gettyimages-509646810Imagine how iconic it would be if she performed Coupure Électrique (not as a single, just for Glory promo) with an entourage of YEEZY models behind her and thousands of fans and celebrities in the crowd at one of his shows!!!! All she has to do is sing in the middle of the stage dressed in a custom yeezy outfit and look like a bad *****! The world would go crazy!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jba1213 said:

Sometimes you have to think outside the box...

Hes a piece of **** that shaded Britney so many times. 

He also have shaded justin and eminem or anyone else that isn't Kim's family, rihanna, jay-z, beyonka and people from his circle. He thinks the only talented people are him and his friends. He seems an envious ***** and he's not this talented. 

1 minute ago, Arya said:

Hes a piece of **** that shaded Britney so many times. 

He also have shaded justin and eminem or anyone else that isn't Kim's family, rihanna, jay-z, beyonka and people from his circle. He thinks the only talented people are him and his friends. He seems an envious ***** and he's not this talented. 

Wow I didn't know he shaded her. I saw a pic of them together and thought they were cool... Maybe if she teamed up with that circle it would be better for her career... They are all huge and thriving right now meanwhile Brit gets hated on and pushed away even when she tries her best...

Considering she's been more vocal and hands-on this era, I don't even think she'd let that happen. I listened to her interview on 92.3 AMP Radio and she sounds like she could care less about him.

And to be honest, the only rapper that deserves to work with her is Missy Elliott. She's the only one that wouldn't ruin it and obviously Britney loves her, & they both roughly came from the same era.

9 hours ago, Jba1213 said:

gallery-1455284240-gettyimages-509646810Imagine how iconic it would be if she performed Coupure Électrique (not as a single, just for Glory promo) with an entourage of YEEZY models behind her and thousands of fans and celebrities in the crowd at one of his shows!!!! All she has to do is sing in the middle of the stage dressed in a custom yeezy outfit and look like a bad *****! The world would go crazy!!

NOPE NEVER THAT 

:NYsassy:

Archived