OMFG IS THIS TRUE? (fake (most likely))

Slayde

13 minutes ago, joshuavelas said:

the pointing on the mic was a dance move, all the dancers did it

That was my first impression when I watched the performance too, for a while I didn't know what to believe though and now I'm just left confused tbh :shameless:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BlackoutGermany said:

It isn't true...

and she f*ckin didnt point on her mic :donewithit:

the lip synch was not that good so she didnt really know the lyrics and if she was supposed to sing live it would have been a mess because of that.

so we can be really happy anyway

Yeah true now I see it when I watch the performance back, feel so stupid lol :embarrassney:

14 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

The microphone parts could easily be sung live... The backlash would be less harsh if she actually tries to sing it..

im proud of her but she really needs to start singing when she is not dancing :crying1:

I know I was about to be snatched when she got into the hoody and got the microphone and I still was to be honest. It's just I could tell it was playback with the pitched "got me for liiiiiife" part :otears:

This is so ******* dumb

Britney pointed at the mic cause it was part of the performance. Look at her dancers behind her. They also point at their wrist.:angietea:

Why in the world would she record a studio version of Me myself and I if she was planning on singing it live? There would have been no need. :whitneyshade:

She planned on lip syncing the whole thing. Use your head,please and believe me,people on the internet ,a source,a friend,a neighbor,ect ,are not to be trusted just because they say things.

Some of you need to stop acting like Britney is trying so hard to sing live and people are conspiring and working to prevent her from singing by turning off her microphone backstage. LMAO

12 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

This is so ******* dumb

Britney pointed at the mic cause it was part of the performance. Look at her dancers behind her. They also point at their wrist.:angietea:

Why in the world would she record a studio version of Me myself and I if she was planning on singing it live? There would have been no need. :whitneyshade:

She planned on lip syncing the whole thing. Use your head,please and believe me,people on the internet ,a source,a friend,a neighbor,ect ,are not to be trusted just because they say things.

Some of you need to stop acting like Britney is trying so hard to sing live and people are conspiring and working to prevent her from singing by turning off her microphone backstage. LMAO

True lmao :haha:

But nah I get your point, it's my mistake I should have stuck with my original belief that it was a part of the choreography :yeaok:

I am quite gullible sometimes sorry about it :weusay:

13 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

If the ******* host would have shut up and stopped literally screaming over the top of her I would have been able to understand more than 2 words of what she was singing :donewithit:

Preach!!!!!!!!!!!! he really gets on my nerves and tries to add riffs and harmony's to songs to sound better than the artist and is the biggest attention ***** out of all the talk shows in America tbh, constantly screaming to get the camera to focus on him, it irks me :wannadie:

This insider is trying to save face because he's the one who told everybody that there would be a live band and live vocals for the VMAs. It turns out there wasnt such a thing, so he came up with this excuse. Those performances are rehearsed a hundred times, AS IF an MTV employee would forget to turn on the mic during the entire performance.

:madonna:

Archived