Glory Vinyl Bonus?

BritCircus

When you order the vinyl it says you get a deluxe digital mp3 version of Glory! But... Wouldn't be amazing if we the ones that bought the vinyl get MOOD RING as a special bonus track? Just like how SCARY was a bonus for the fan edition of Femme Fatale... I think we could get Mood Ring somehow in the US even SCARY was released in the special target edition of the Femme Fatale Tour DVD what do you think? Discuss.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

When you order the vinyl it says you get a deluxe digital mp3 version of Glory! But... Wouldn't be amazing if we the ones that bought the vinyl get MOOD RING as a special bonus track? Just like how SCARY was a bonus for the fan edition of Femme Fatale... I think we could get Mood Ring somehow in the US even SCARY was released in the special target edition of the Femme Fatale Tour DVD what do you think? Discuss.

we can only hope but I wouldn't hold my breathe tbh. 

32 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

Speaking of this, I bought 2 Vinyls and I dont even know when will I be able to get my digital mp3 version of Glory?

33 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

It would be amazing but it's not gonna happen... I hope they release Glory: Glorious Edition :crying2: I would die if they release a fan edition of Glory.

Archived