(Spotify) Don't stream the full album, just Make Me!

chaotic93

It's the same playing the same song or different songs, it helps the album streams the same way. Make a playlist like this:

1. Make me
2.  Make me
3. Slumber party
4. Make me...

Here's an example: https://open.spotify.com/user/chaotic1993/playlist/7zb0CSw4DvjIQw7yR6XrbR

If out of the US, download a VPN software, set your location to US on your account, on the webpage of spotify, and connect to spotify while still using the VPN software. You can now disconnect the VPN and stream Make me. You will know you are doing it right if the ads are american! Do not mute the sound. 

It's 22 now, lets make it top 20 tomorrow!!! The first britney song to hit the top20 on spotify!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Looukas said:

So Make Me 3 times doesn't count as spam? I've heard hundreds of theories on that, including that you should also change up artists :orangu:

I think that 2-3 times is not considered as spam, and I think that we only must change up songs, not artists. I think it becomes visible when they count it as spam: they start playing the first Make me on the playlist instead of the multiple repetitions everytime it appears.

Archived