This should be us after BBHOT100 results

FernandoCastaneda

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, arthurssimon said:

i just feel so sad a woman who so many millions albuns to be happy because she getting a #2 or #3

it's depressing, specilly when glory is so good

After 17 years it's not that bad, she's still in business killing it!

Imaging how depressed is Christina Aguilera, or Jessica Simpson!

But not Britney, she's doing amazing! 

12 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wait till I leak the info to the media about how half of the FGL sales are fraudulent and Barbara has been dead for 25 years and this is just her clone 

:NYsassy:

don't forget the part where glory is disqualified because fans cheated using vpns.:sofedup:

2 minutes ago, FernandoCastaneda said:

After 17 years it's not that bad, she's still in business killing it!

Imaging how depressed is Christina Aguilera, or Jessica Simpson!

But not Britney, she's doing amazing! 

I get you, but don't agree, I guess. I don't know. I don't if it's my fan soul saying this but I do feel like Britney is so relevant... I can't get, believe or say that it's okay to me this 110k sale preddiction, it just kills me. Circus got 500k, I mean, it was not that long ago... It might have almost been 9 years, but... I don't think Britney portait has changed so much in industry. 

Circus has done real good to her, maybe FF and BJ were the spots where she was so away from her music and career that it showed and people started to not listen to her... But even that doesn't makes sense because FF had TTWE, which was a hit. Anyways, I just really fail to get it.

Just now, arthurssimon said:

I get you, but don't agree, I guess. I don't know. I don't if it's my fan soul saying this but I do feel like Britney is so relevant... I can't get, believe or say that it's okay to me this 110k sale preddiction, it just kills me. Circus got 500k, I mean, it was not that long ago... It might have almost been 9 years, but... I don't think Britney portait has changed so much in industry. 

Circus has done real good to her, maybe FF and BJ were the spots where she was so away from her music and career that it showed and people started to not listen to her... But even that doesn't makes sense because FF had TTWE, which was a hit. Anyways, I just really fail to get it.

Music industry is not the same as Circus Era, not even the same as Britney Jean era!
No one buys music anymore. People just stream music. You can't compare those 2008's 500k

I don't care anymore about General Public anymore, she's still doing music, she's doing great on the stage, her body is on it's prime!  And she's everywhere doing promo!

We shouldn't be complaining, God is watching us, Godney is watching us.

Archived