I miss free Britney

Derrickr411

I love how all you had to say was "Britney needs a new creative director on her team"

Instead you started mentioning all these other things about britney going through the motions, reading online that she cant see her kids unless she works etc. Thats why your post is dramatic, acting as if shes some mindless zombie just doing what shes directed to do. :whitneyshade:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Derrickr411 said:

What I'm saying isn't that she can't dance. She is hindered by those boots. People read too far into what I said. She is happier than she has been but I want her to be FREE her artistic side is suffering from captivity. 

So wearing high heels means she isn't free? What ***** u on? She just said Glory is her BEST album ever, she did what she wanted at the VMA performance etc. What the **** more do you want for her to prove that she is happy now? :gloria: 

2 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

So wearing high heels means she isn't free? What ***** u on? She just said Glory is her BEST album ever, she did what she wanted at the VMA performance etc. What the **** more do you want for her to prove that she is happy now? :gloria: 

Lol no.  She actually smiled at the VMA a real from the eye smile. To me that was better than the performance. What she needs is Friend and experiences and laughter and someone who isn't around her by approval or with motive 

1 minute ago, Derrickr411 said:

Lol no.  She actually smiled at the VMA a real from the eye smile. To me that was better than the performance. What she needs is Friend and experiences and laughter and someone who isn't around her by approval or with motive 

Are you a part of her personal life? No. You don't know ANYTHING about her, don't act like you do. Delete this thread and stop embarrassing yourself. 

9 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

I love how all you had to say was "Britney needs a new creative director on her team"

Instead you started mentioning all these other things about britney going through the motions, reading online that she cant see her kids unless she works etc. Thats why your post is dramatic, acting as if shes some mindless zombie just doing what shes directed to do. :whitneyshade:

I read that just a few months ago TBH. It was said again a few days ago. I am not articulate but yes a new creative director would be amazing.  Record her rehearsal watch it and say does that blow your mind or does it need something?

4 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Are you a part of her personal life? No. You don't know ANYTHING about her, don't act like you do. Delete this thread and stop embarrassing yourself. 

Lol have u met her?  I know only what she shares. I've been in a similar situation as her in life and I bonded with her humanity. She's from about 25 min away from me. I know some of her family. Why should I delete anything?  I can tell when she's smiling and when she's really happy. 

8 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

You chose the most dramatic way to say she needs to change her team. And you're talking about her being "hindered by the boots", and she needs a friend... Idk, you're like all over the place. :jackk:

Isn't it true that anyone has to be vetted to have contact with her? Yes friends tell you when you need to change something aka the boots. If she was standing still yes they are hot. To move and get down hell no. Her team didn't do what they needed to capitalize on this huge moment now I have to watch her get ripped apart by GP when she's so much closer to being together. Right or wrong ?

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Isn't it true that anyone has to be vetted to have contact with her? Yes friends tell you when you need to change something aka the boots. If she was standing still yes they are hot. To move and get down hell no. Her team didn't do what they needed to capitalize on this huge moment now I have to watch her get ripped apart by GP when she's so much closer to being together. Right or wrong ?

Oh, my goodness. :nyheadache:

6 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Lol have u met her?  I know only what she shares. I've been in a similar situation as her in life and I bonded with her humanity. She's from about 25 min away from me. I know some of her family. Why should I delete anything?  I can tell when she's smiling and when she's really happy. 

So just because you live 25 minutes away from her means you know her personally? What she's been sharing with us is only positivity and happiness this year. You can just see it in her. Idk what the point of this thread was, if Britney didn't like her boots she wouldn't be ******* wearing them, right *****? Think with your head not your **** .

17 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

What? :dontlike:

I really don't understand what you mean :idkney:

12 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

So just because you live 25 minutes away from her means you know her personally? What she's been sharing with us is only positivity and happiness this year. You can just see it in her. Idk what the point of this thread was, if Britney didn't like her boots she wouldn't be ******* wearing them, right *****? Think with your head not your **** .

I am gay I want her to dance in shoes that aren't to look cute but be more functional. Yes  you don't  understand.  What's bad about wanting  her free and have someone who wants her to be happy

Archived