I miss free Britney

Derrickr411

Not the conservatorship. I hopewhat we are watching isn't a woman going through the motions bc she has to like I read that she only works bc if not she can't see her kids. If that's not true thank God. The ones who are in control of her life have absolutely no idea what the people want from her anymore. She cannot dance (comfortably)in those boots that are in every outfit. She needs a cute sporty **** outfit with some designer shoes that she can move in. She's coming back to life and her smile is priceless. The real one. I want to see her happy. I the VMA set up. was intentional. Idc what is said they set that up to make her look second best and that's not ever Britney. She's a stand alone force of nature and she needs to have some different influence In her life. A person to get her crunk and to make it fun. I wish I could be there to **** with her before she went on stage I'd do it free of charge. New Creative team needed. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Not the conservator. I think what we are watching is a woman going through the motions bc she has to. I read that she only works bc if not she can't see her kids. The ones who are in control of her life have absolutely no idea what the people want from her anymore. She cannot dance in those boots that are in every outfit. She needs a cute sporty **** outfit with some designer shoes that she can move in. She's coming back to life and her smile is priceless. The real one. I want to see her happy. I've been depressed ever since the VMA set up. That was intentional. Idc what is said they set that up to make her look second best and that's not ever Britney. She's a stand alone force of nature and she needs to have some different influence I her life. A person to get her crunk and to make it fun. I wish I could be there to **** with her before she went on stage I'd do it free of charge. 

if you listened to her interviews you would know that what you're saying is already happening now and that's how she made Glory

6 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Not the conservator. I think what we are watching is a woman going through the motions bc she has to. I read that she only works bc if not she can't see her kids. The ones who are in control of her life have absolutely no idea what the people want from her anymore. She cannot dance in those boots that are in every outfit. She needs a cute sporty **** outfit with some designer shoes that she can move in. She's coming back to life and her smile is priceless. The real one. I want to see her happy. I've been depressed ever since the VMA set up. That was intentional. Idc what is said they set that up to make her look second best and that's not ever Britney. She's a stand alone force of nature and she needs to have some different influence I her life. A person to get her crunk and to make it fun. I wish I could be there to **** with her before she went on stage I'd do it free of charge. 

Sweetie ,it's not that serious:drown:

Also what's with the comment about you wanting to have *** with Britney before she goes on stage?!!!:moorangu: What is this?!!!

1 minute ago, Camilo said:

I swear some of you are so ******* dramatic. :xcuseme:

What's dramatic about that? Her old *** team needs a revamp. I have no professional experience with this but I know what Britney can do and what she is capable of. That performance was good but the production could have been better handled 

4 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

I catch every interview I can what did I miss 

she said she wasn't happy with the album at first but then she worked with new fun people who helped her have fun with the songs and do what she likes and she also said that Glory didn't feel like work to her I think she really enjoyed that record! so what you're saying doesn't make any sense unless you're talking about BJ :wannadie:

1 minute ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

she said she wasn't happy with the album at first but then she worked with new fun people who helped her have fun with the songs and do what she likes and she also said that Glory didn't feel like work to her I think she really enjoyed that record! so what you're saying doesn't make any sense unless you're talking about BJ :wannadie:

If you read it.... he is talking about the lackluster costumes/fashion. she is always wearing big chunky boots you cant dance in. She needs a revamp. She deserves it.

Archived