RADIO INTERVIEW: BRITNEY SAYS GRABBING G EAZYS **** WASNT PLANNED

gimmemorebitches

3 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

I don't want to admit that, but it might've given her more performance more shock value & attention had they did. Especially if she got really into it and grabbed his hair & everything but I don't think she's into doing stuff like that anymore. If this was ITZney, she would've done that.

Even the Brazilian media is talking about how he touched her hand on the red carpet and that the fans were shipping them :gloria:

People paid attention and the kissing thing didn't pass unnoticed 

She could have provoked him even more but then again he might have had a damn stroke :queenie:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Arya said:

Even the Brazilian media is talking about how he touched her hand on the red carpet and that the fans were shipping them :gloria:

People paid attention and the kissing thing didn't pass unnoticed 

She could have provoked him even more but then again he might have had a damn stroke :queenie:

Any man with a pulse would've had a stroke. I don't think she would've let him grope her or anything like Meghan & Charlie did.

I think the crotch grab was great, though. I didn't realize she's been doing that for DYWCO on the Vegas shows.

10 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

Any man with a pulse would've had a stroke. I don't think she would've let him grope her or anything like Meghan & Charlie did.

I think the crotch grab was great, though. I didn't realize she's been doing that for DYWCO on the Vegas shows.

Ia lol 

Neither do I 

Ngl I am so fed up about that show :tiffeyeroll:

4 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

I don't want to admit that, but it might've given her more performance more shock value & attention had they did. Especially if she got really into it and grabbed his hair & everything but I don't think she's into doing stuff like that anymore. If this was ITZney, she would've done that.

ITZney would have sucked his **** on stage :hype:

OMG SHE SAID SHE IS GRATEFUL TO BE HERE :otears::tifftear::crying2::wontcry: ALL OF Y'ALL WORRYING ABOUT NO 1 ETC JUST LISTEN TO THAT AND BE PROUD/GRATEFUL WE STAN THE SWEETEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN HOLLYWOOD :crying4: sorry for the emotion but that legit made me want to cry, she is the sweetest girl, all the crap she has been through and she's come out stronger and is so happy! Pink was so f--king right Britney deserves the world :gobaby: 

With the kiss I still think he tried, well he kinda admitted it now, but obviously she wants to shut it down and stop people talking about it. I suppose I have to lay off Gerald now, I thought the crotch thing was planned so since it wasn't I guess I can't blame that he thought he could push the boundaries too, however a kiss is more intimate than dance move over clothes imo, It's not she fully grabbed him or something, she drapped her hand down his chest and briefly past his crotch. Since Brit is ony ever french kissing boys from now on we know they are sacred to her ;)

Archived