Billboard: Britney to Debut at #3

makeme16

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

Serious question, who are this FGL for real? :idkney: Who? I'd be ok with Barbra snatching our #1 cause she's a living legend and I LOVE her, but these country dudes? I don't get it but whatever happens tbh, Glory slays :idkney:

They are a country band that just white boy rap over country/pop beats. I'm from the south and they are HUGE within the preteen-young adult age range... College kids love them... Even I think some of there songs are bops:nydisgust:

*Cue meltdowns*

Except by the looks of things this album is selling a lot more than BJ did AND she released the same week there was a lot of competition (e.g. Barbara Streisand, Florida Georgia Line and Frank Ocean surprised released his album last week) so keep that in mind

We have around 90-95k pure sales,

The added 10k from the VMA's sales for Make Me..

We have the Kim K promo (God knows what that's done)

On Spotify we have a solid amount of streams which will give us 10-20k streams

The VMA performance is getting good views

Then we have Google Play and Amazon

NOW WE HAVE TO STREAM!!

I love her but she's past the time where her name sales an album alone.    She needs to do something different to her music.     It's been the same since 99.....not a bad thing but the GP gets bored easy and needs an artist to change sounds from time to time.

18 minutes ago, VSW said:

Guys just remember the sales are way down these last 2 years so it's just pointless to compare to past Britney album sales. 

Compare it to Selena or Demi's albums from this year or something. They did like 50k or less. 

Adele seems to do well with album sales?

Like I said previously. She needs a smart *** team.

Sia debuted at No.1 with 90k sales only ( total ) . They could have chosen a week with lesser to no competition and could have easily gotten a No. 1 or No.2 .

I think first of all, Aug 19th was the best date because on that date, there wasn't any competition at all. She could have had a No. 1 and Suicide Squad would be at No.2 then.

Okay if they didnt pick that date because they are idiots and their brains arent workign properly. But they should have released it the minute they got to know about the Mexican store selling the album early. With that, we could have at least gotten a No.2 album . But they didnt do that as well.

I knew it VMAs and Carpool wont do much favors until or unless she performs few songs from the entire album. Lemonade went back to No.3 because she performed a handful of songs from the album. Had Britney performed 3-4 songs from the album on Carpool and VMAs, the whole album had gotten benefit and not just the single.

Secondly, I do think that this time they released the album way too fast, because still the lead single is getting momentum and hasn't really touched the top spot. Ideally speaking, I think they should have released the album on 2nd Sept or may be later on when no other bigger artists are competing with her.

She can still get No.1 albums if her team properly do their work. The problem is Britney doesn't care about it, so they have also taken things for granted and just chilling and living off her. I feel sorry for her. This was her best album. She deserved much better .

#LarryPleaseRetire #BritneyNeedsANewManager #KarenSaveUs

Archived