Glory #13 on Apple Music & FGL #11 - Are you REALLY streaming? Britney Army beaten by country listeners???? SALES AND NOW STREAMING??

Lou M. Taylor

4 minutes ago, button said:

I can't believe FGL passed her in streaming

I feel like this fanbase is out of touch with music outside of pop females.

Country is huge!! They don't have rivalries like pop ppl. They support everyone.

FGL is played on pop radio as well as country. They aren't like Tim McGraw where they stay in that certain country base. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I feel like this fanbase is out of touch with music outside of pop females.

Country is huge!! They don't have rivalries like pop ppl. They support everyone.

FGL is played on pop radio as well as country. They aren't like Tim McGraw where they stay in that certain country base. 

FGL's HOLY charted only on the Country Airplay chart. They get 0 aiplay on pop (close to anyways), where did you get this info from?

Glory was #3 on Apple Music when FGL was stuck at #11 and now they have passed her. Clearly the effort diminished.

4 minutes ago, button said:

FGL's HOLY charted only on the Country Airplay chart. They get 0 aiplay on pop (close to anyways), where did you get this info from?

Glory was #3 on Apple Music when FGL was stuck at #11 and now they have passed her. Clearly the effort diminished.

They are played on kiss here. That is how I'm getting that. 

They probably are promoting as well. I'm not shocked 

21 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They are played on kiss here. That is how I'm getting that. 

They probably are promoting as well. I'm not shocked 

Getting played on a radio station or two isn't going to give them any sort of advantage.

HOLY's peak 24/7

82% of overall airplay from Country radio

http://kworb.net/airadio/archives/20160724.html

http://kworb.net/radio/country/archives/20160724.html

On the 24/7 they are nowhere to be found on the pop chart. #50 has 1.5M in AI so they have less than that.

http://kworb.net/radio/pop/archives/20160724.html

Their pop airplay is very weak. Is kiss a big station where you live? Perhaps that's why you thought they were popular on pop radio.

Anyways, you are right, their promo is paying off and had she promoted Glory better by performing a medley at the VMA and done other stuff, she would have been a strong contender for the #1.

----------

Stream Glory on Apple Music!!!! :lessons:

WELL PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE DEAL WITH APPLE/ITUNES

RUMORS HAS IT THAT APPLE/ITUNES DO GIVE SOME "SPECIAL TREATMENTS" AND "TRICKS" TO FAVOR ARTIST WHO RELEASED THEIR STUFF EXCLUSIVE WITHIN ITUNES.

ALLEGEDLY BECAUSE OF THIS SPOTIFY IS ALSO REPORTED THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER BE PROMOTING ARTIST WHO HAS AN EXCLUSIVE WITH ITUNES THE SAME WAY THEY USED TO PROMOTE THEM. 

5 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I can't believe fans care so much what # the album or song is. It's kinda disturbing and it ruins the fun. 

You sound like you really enjoyed the Britney Jean era. I wanna hear about it. :shameless:

Nothing wrong with caring about the #s. It just gives you cheap thrills. It's very entertaining.

Archived