Britney: "The World Can't Get Rid Of Me"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that I would like to note: or maybe several, I don't knurr:

I have gotten the opportunity to see both Queen B and Bey LIVE in my lifetime.

Recently I saw Bey at her formation Tour in Dublin. Don't get me wrong (I appreciate ya) she was sickening and slayed the **** outta that concert, but there was something I noticed. I was more drawn to the visual representation (the screen backdrop of the concert while it was happening) than watching Bey on the stage in person.

Now at the VMA's, Bey did her thing and tore it the **** up - BUT - bey is a rehearsal queen. She mapped out the multiple cameras and made sure it was visually engaging with all the cutting and effects. It was COOL. Bey had tons of cameras cutting to different angles, I loved it, but it definitely brought the experience to an alternate level because it wasn't natural, it was constructed. 

For BRIT - Her performance was simple. But here's what I loved MORE about it - Brit doesn't need tons of cameras and special effects. She got on that ******* stage with like two cameras on her and gave us a show. Something Brit has the maybe only Madonna also also has is that people want to see HER, not her visual representations of her. To me, Brit's performance was a LIVE performance. Bey's was a music video/experience cut together live.

In summation, Brit has a natural draw to her that other performers do not have. Bey is intelligent and Brings great ideas to her performance, but it is not natural. Brit is a natural performer and eyes are always on her. The way she moved in that show and just performed was sickening and amazing. Bey is great but she can't do what Britney dos - which I guess is just be Britney.

LOL this interview was so cool. :cooltshirt:

lmao at the subtle shade @4:15 when she said "i didn't even..."

i think she was gonna say "i didn't even watch it" but she's smart and changed it to "i didn't even... think about it" :orly:

She was VERY RESPONSIVE it's like she's being herself 100%. 

I LOVE IT :giggleney:

5 hours ago, mrjspears said:

Preston needs to be executive producer for B10! 
He named B9 Glory and said not Make Me as a first single 
and he loves Do You Wanna Come Over?
He knows his stuff! :truthtea: LOL

I thought he was talking about pretty gonorrhea tho :xcuseme:

I think she didn't like the Beyonce question and I loved her shady response. She could've said 'oh Beyonce is great' like everyone else does but she couldn't be bothered cos she's busy playing with shadow puppets. 

And that 'the world can't get rid of me yet' - SHE KNOWS all the **** being thrown at her right now and y'all better be ready cos she sounds hungry and by the sound of it, there's really more slayage to come! The VMA's was just a tease. 

5 minutes ago, NewB said:

I think she didn't like the Beyonce question and I loved her shady response. She could've said 'oh Beyonce is great' like everyone else does but she couldn't be bothered cos she's busy playing with shadow puppets. 

And that 'the world can't get rid of me yet' - SHE KNOWS all the **** being thrown at her right now and y'all better be ready cos she sounds hungry and by the sound of it, there's really more slayage to come! The VMA's was just a tease. 

Britney too busy playing with shadow puppets to pay attention to Beyonce.

This girl is seriously too iconic. :crying1:

Omg I know I'm a little late but I really love this interview. Idk if I'm the only one, but I had kind of been getting the feeling that Britney was winding down, like maybe only 1 or 2 more albums, only doing Vegas etc. But hearing her talk like this, so optimistic and confident about the future really changes my view and it makes me so happy :crying2: I'm so proud of our girl

Archived