Demi Is The Most Successful Ex-Judge on the X Factor. When will Britney?

grandespears94

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Looukas said:

Why are you comparing them? No need to shade Demi, she's a young artist probably yet to have her peak.

She's already 24. Late teens to maybe 27 are the prime years for most female pop stars, unless you have a really outstanding talent or quality like Mariah, Madonna or Whitney. If she hasn't peaked by now, she probably never is. 

4 minutes ago, Dolce said:

She's already 24. Late teens to maybe 27 are the prime years for most female pop stars, unless you have a really outstanding talent or quality like Mariah, Madonna or Whitney. If she hasn't peaked by now, she probably never is. 

Demi is going to be a new Sia  :riha: 

On August 30, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Looukas said:

Ah come on, she has some good tracks. Cool For The Summer was a bop. It should have been much bigger. :crying1: But she released a trash video and abandoned the song :jolieoverit: 

I liked that song. She's got some good music, but as a person she's so tryhard. Also, I'm a lamb so I'm kinda pressed she went after Mariah. I just find it ironic that somebody who claims to have experienced bullying and is highly against it bullies someone else online :gloria: 

Archived