Jimmy Kimmel mocks? Britney for lip-syncing at the VMAs (Video)

grandespears94

Jimmy talked about Britney's lip sync and lip synced his monologue too. Now, before we hating on him, I THINK it's all a marketing strategy to get more people to watch her VMAs performance on YouTube. 

It's no surprise Britney lip syncs. But the press talking about Britney more than Beyonce = free promo?

Can't wait for that top 10 peak on the BB. :carpoolney:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch ! this was so painful to watch. THere's nothing funny about this. You can dismiss it all you want and call it hate, but it's britney and team who brought this upon themselves and the GP is not taking it anymore. It's ******* tragic because i feel like we're entering a stage of no return 

1 minute ago, beaverjuicer said:

Ouch ! this was so painful to watch. THere's nothing funny about this. You can dismiss it all you want and call it hate, but it's britney and team who brought this upon themselves and the GP is not taking it anymore. It's ******* tragic because i feel like we're entering a stage of no return 

**** the GP, they worship Beyonce's *** and she lipped her entire performance as well. I don't give a flying **** what they think, Britney will always have my support. 

12 minutes ago, Gimmemore07 said:

**** the GP, they worship Beyonce's *** and she lipped her entire performance as well. I don't give a flying **** what they think, Britney will always have my support. 

you can't hate on the GP... i hate beyonce and i found her performace was boring as ****. But she did have some live singing in her lipsynching. 
Britney will always have my support but just like with a friend or family member you tell them when they are ******* up and try to advise them on doing it better and not just sit there and say "good job"

Archived