Online Poll: "Who Do You Prefer?" (Brit vs Bey)

LostInAnImage

I know, I know...online polls are pointless. And I normally couldn't care less about "stan wars." :quirkney:

BUT, I've been seeing so many horribly biased articles, unfairly attacking Britney's (flawless!) VMA performance, that I decided the very least we can do is show our girl some love, AND remind everyone of the strength of the B Army, by making sure she wins every damn pointless poll we see! :carpoolney:

Whenever I voted just now, a total of 6,718 people had voted thus far and Britney is currently losing at 44%. :embarrassney:

Rock the Vote, Y'all! Link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/britney-spears-lip-syncs-during-vmas-comeback---how-the-internet/ 

ETA: Sorry if AP; couldn't keep up with the recent thread-splosion! :saycheese:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Voted :carpoolney:

I can't believe Bleachonce is winning. Even on polls that don't matter she still is overrated :rihclap:

TBH! The degree to which EVERYONE (media AND GP) have been kissing her *** for so many years now almost makes me believe in the whole Illuminati thing:hehehe:...like, there's no way everyone in the entire world bows down at her feet unless some voodoo is involved! :woopsie:

voted... 

i just hate that britney isnt that respected... she should be... she went through hell and came back ... when britney got her vanguard award they didnt do 15 min emotional speech about her ups and downs and what she achieved .... its just sad she should have more recognation among people....she is so relatable and down to earth, so sweet she doesnt deserve all that hate... :rihit:

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

9 minutes ago, zuzzka said:

voted... 

i just hate that britney isnt that respected... she should be... she went through hell and came back ... when britney got her vanguard award they didnt do 15 min emotional speech about her ups and downs and what she achieved .... its just sad she should have more recognation among people....she is so relatable and down to earth, so sweet she doesnt deserve all that hate... :rihit:

Agree 100% with everything you just said! 

But, sadly as we have seen time and again historically, and far too often recently (MJ, Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, etc), the biggest icons are frequently not truly respected, nor is the magnitude of their contribution appreciated, until they are no longer here.

11 minutes ago, zuzzka said:

yeah its funny cause i would say it should be more about rihanna vs beyonce ... cause beyonce stole her night 

The FleeHive hate the fentys lol too bad rihanna's work was everything formation never was in terms of success :uknowit:

Since the beginning they feel threatened by rihanna and inventing things like she was trying to steal uglyz lol 

Rihanna dated chris brown when he looked good, Drake and dicaprio. So why in the world she would want uglyz ffs is beyond me 

They are hilarious :gloria:

7 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Ever since BOMT, they've tried to pit her against someone...and as much as I do also love several other female pop singers (like Gaga), Britney will always be the last one standing! :mhm:

Ikr. There have been a lot of artists that media said would take her throne. Even avril :sofedup:

Archived