Upset at this fb comment

cynthiaalvarez2

A guy that I have on Facebook posted something criticizing Britney fans for defending her next to beyonce and then says that her performance was irrelevant as it was forseen :/ and then people comment saying she's boring :( it gets me mad and sad! 'Cause she did do a great job performing. Should I comment back?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, osu24 said:

we are a mess, letting all these bums get us upset :crying1: i wanna drag everyone in the youtube comments sis :wendycry:  britney makes one appearance and all the haters come out :crying2:

I know I hate it! It's a waste of time and energy but it really does get me pissed. I feel like dragging everyone down and defend her, but I'll just try to ignore it.

19 minutes ago, cynthiaalvarez2 said:

A guy that I have on Facebook posted something criticizing Britney fans for defending her next to beyonce and then says that her performance was irrelevant as it was forseen :/ and then people comment saying she's boring :( it gets me mad and sad! 'Cause she did do a great job performing. Should I comment back?

why not, write what you liked, do not drag him, show class

you know a lot of people who liked it, don't You ?

:comingthru:

2 minutes ago, Fræk said:

On FB literally everyone is blaming Beyoncé and her 4-day long performance for the flop ratings... 

That's hilarious.

She literally bought MTV out to keep attention away from Britney. It's eventually going to blow up in her face. :selenerz:

Britney is doing the exact opposite. She's not self indulgent. She's trying to start a new trend.

Archived