BRITNEY SHOULD RETIRE.

MRNO

First she owes us nothing. She belongs to herself. 

clumsy-2.gif

Britney IS engaged with Glory, an excellent and overwhelming album. Having so much negativity between her fan base is embarrasing, we can expect **** from other people. But she doesn't deserve so much hate and nonconformity. She deserves better "fans". She is not our "drudge"!!! 

She should retire because she deserves live a plenty and peacefull life. She is outrageously criticised and humiliated. Even she does the best, there will be something to bash. 

I think is enough for her. She should focus in her family because she did/doing the BEST with her career but the recognition even of her fans is vile, despicable and miserable.

Britney i'm so proud of you, i love you, i respect you, i'm proud of being your fan and most important i'll always support you.

giphy.gif

She never give up, she never looks behind her past and some people are just cruel to talk about her past. Incredible! 

KARMA exists for the people who talks so much crap. Do something IMPORTANT with your life, that be seated at a computer all day and talk disgusting things only shows how putrid and alone is your heart.

Peace.

glory-1.gif?w=640

Update: Don't misunderstood me about her "retire". That's the last thing i want. It's just like a supposition due the circumstances.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bernie said:

WOW! I teared up...so touching. Definitely Britney deserves better.

tumblr_ln0scjAXUH1qdqlhzo1_500.gif

Idk how some of her so called fans can drag her through the dirt when she has experienced so much negativity through her life. She really doesn't deserve this hate. She so happy and confident after so many years, why do we feel the need to bring her down again?

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

Idk how some of her so called fans can drag her through the dirt when she has experienced so much negativity through her life. She really doesn't deserve this hate. She so happy and confident after so many years, why do we feel the need to bring her down again?

Cuz we know she can do better... but I only blame RCA Team overall, not Britney. The Britney we know is clearly here now!

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

Cuz we know she can do better... but I only blame RCA Team overall, not Britney. The Britney we know is clearly here now!

I'm not saying we can't expect more and wish her team would invest in her more. I'm talking about the, she's a has been she should retire, she's boring type of posts. I've seen a lot of those on here and they're so unnecessary. Side note: rca seems to want Britney to succeed and they seem invested in her, I feel like she needs to get rid of her stingy old team tbh 

22 minutes ago, bernie said:

WOW! I teared up...so touching. Definitely Britney deserves better.

tumblr_ln0scjAXUH1qdqlhzo1_500.gif

This makes me cry. 
I wish people watched For The Record, maybe then they'll understand her a little bit better.

Sometimes I do get the feeling that she'd like to retire, but maybe she "doesn't know how", if that makes any sense. She's been doing this since she was a little girl. Honestly I just want her to be happy, whether that's releasing albums or making music privately for herself. I don't care about "Britney the popstar", I care about her and her happiness first and foremost. 

Just now, Starburst said:

I'm not saying we can't expect more and wish her team would invest in her more. I'm talking about the, she's a has been she should retire, she's boring type of posts. I've seen a lot of those on here and they're so unnecessary. Side note: rca seems to want Britney to succeed and they seem invested in her, I feel like she needs to get rid of her stingy old team tbh 

I've saw some comments and they're really annoying. And no, she's not at all... if she was, people wouldn't talk, simple as that. 

Glory specially proves how Britney always out-thinks us, but unfortunately her Team always **** everything else, as typical. I think that it's actually an EMERGENCY for her to change teams, but i'm afraid that she and her family are too attached to Larry and such...

3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This makes me cry. 
I wish people watched For The Record, maybe then they'll understand her a little bit better.

Sometimes I do get the feeling that she'd like to retire, but maybe she "doesn't know how", if that makes any sense. She's been doing this since she was a little girl. Honestly I just want her to be happy, whether that's releasing albums or making music privately for herself. I don't care about "Britney the popstar", I care about her and her happiness first and foremost. 

Sorry to be rude or cold but aren't we kinda over that? Britney clearly wants to do this, so what's the point? ... :rihstare:

Archived