She's going to have her revenge at the Super Bowl

Antidote

15 hours ago, MX3 said:

that would be surreal. who would she share it with?

britney and janet. that would be WILD. TWO POP DIVAS WHO HAD A PUBLIC CRUCIFYING RISING FROM THE ASHES TRIUMPHANT AS FUUUUU.

i would die. lol. a girl can dream.

MY ******* DREAM!!! Too bad Janet is banned forevs :cricket:

It should be like a diva off with her and JLO or someone else. JK she'd let JWho take over the entire show :nothavingit:

Is this legit a possibility? I feel like her team is just having people ask her so the NFL will think of her :boredashell:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Tetris said:

If she does Super Bowl, it's still just gonna be POM transfer medley including whatever her most recent single is, while wearing a new costume.

But she'll have all the dancers with her again, and they'll use lots of pyrotechnics...plus she'll share a collab song with whomever her supporting artist act is.

Spill the tea

Yes she will but she seriously needs to sing live!!!!!! Too many people consider her a joke and she needs to sing to prove they are wrong!!!

furthermore, the fans deserve to hear her amazing live vocals! We know she can dance and that she has a strong stage presence, but her voice is eveything!

49 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

that question if she's nervous to perform after beyonce:nothavingit: i hope that guy gets run over by a car

is it suggested by the team tho? it sounds off script...

Her publicist provides the questions for these radio interviewers. Her team is trying to get the SB by putting it out there publicly. After how they handled the vmas they need to have a seat.

:nothavingit:

Archived