VMAS 2017!

BritintheZone

VMAS 2017?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Menzo said:

She'll probably stay away from the VMA's for another 10 years after all this drama.

If she is nominated the next year, I'm on board that she perform again if she is not nominate she can skip that show. And it was no drama all the people said she was good, but others things don't work it like the minimalistic thing, and the annoying of Beyonce stolen the show 10 minutes before Britney hit the stage. 

2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

You're so flawless!! @BritintheZone:hugs:

She can skip that messy show. And unless the next single is a Hit, I don't think they are gonna nominated her. 

Hoping Britney & Karen get nominations in the Grammy. She can made a Medley of Glory there. :saycheese:

Awww thank you! The grammy be amazing but we know the history between the grammys and britney. Plus i doubt the grammy performers are allow to lip sync. Doubt britney would actually sing , just cause she a queen:bootyney:

1 minute ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

If she is nominated the next year, I'm on board that she perform again if she is not nominate she can skip that show. And it was no drama all the people said she was good, but others things don't work it like the minimalistic thing, and the annoying of Beyonce stolen the show 10 minutes before Britney hit the stage. 

Like other years she'll attend but not perform.

Hunny I don't even kno if they gonna exist in 2017 with the way things goin now.  They lost 34% of they audience :sofedup:.   Thing is.  MTV not about music anymore, it stand for Mess TV nowaday.  When the last time they have music on?   They was playin rerun of mean girls yesterday before VMA.  An iconic movie but it ******* 12 YEARS OLD!  Cable TV dyin out.  Ppl more into online stuffs now.  Iheartradio and apple music is the future.  No one care about that crusty 90s relic VMA award.   I hope Britney NEVA go again :donewithit: 

Archived