Still Jamming To That Iconic Performance

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I don't understand what people are bitching about? Not every performance can be iconic. Look at poor Rihanna, couldn't have an iconic moment if it hit her in the face and Beyonce dids to ***** out her pregnancy just to have an iconic performance. I loved it tbh :rihclap:

I definitely think it was amazing. Yeah, in the long run it'll probably be as bland as her first VMAs, but that just means her next time will be as iconic as Oops! :yaknow:

/Delusion

Last night was fire, though.

I loved the performance and as soon as it ended I knew coming on here Id see people complaining. The problem with our fanbase is that some people constantly expect everything to come out of Britney to be HUGE AND ICONIC. It doesn't work that way....there would be no meaning to the words "iconic" and "huge" if everything Britney did were just that. Its okay to have performances like the one she had yesterday - short, sweet, simple, beautiful, ****, and fierce. I loved it. Was it iconic and huge? No. But she's a performer, and thats exactly what she did. Pressed fans can stay pressed, as they will never be pleased. 

24 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

I loved the performance and as soon as it ended I knew coming on here Id see people complaining. The problem with our fanbase is that some people constantly expect everything to come out of Britney to be HUGE AND ICONIC. It doesn't work that way....there would be no meaning to the words "iconic" and "huge" if everything Britney did were just that. Its okay to have performances like the one she had yesterday - short, sweet, simple, beautiful, ****, and fierce. I loved it. Was it iconic and huge? No. But she's a performer, and thats exactly what she did. Pressed fans can stay pressed, as they will never be pleased. 

Technically, since it's only her 5th VMA's performance, it's very much iconic.

Archived