Britney Trending Worldwide on Facebook!

Svoloch

Britney is trending on Facebook, not just in the entertainment section but WORLDWIDE news. Rihanna and Beyonce isn't even on the list....:quirkney:

Like the performance or not, Britney gets people talking. Good or bad, the GP care. She still has impact :rihclap:

So all you ******* complaining about her performance need to CHILL THE **** OUT! It was not some disaster like you ya'll make it out to be.. :ririshade1:

She's BIGGER THAN THE McChicken PEOPLE!!!!!! :gloria:

Screenshot_2016_08_29_13_55_52.png 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was an amazing performance..... Just without flaws.... and this era is slayage and for 2016's pop scene really successful. If u can't see it you are delusional and don't know **** about today's sales. Whatever. Exhale and the Beyhive can keep complaining about non-existent stuffs while fans enjoy the resurrection of Britney Spears :carpoolney:

3 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

It was an amazing performance..... Just without flaws.... and this era is slayage and for 2016's pop scene really successful. If u can't see it you are delusional and don't know **** about today's sales. Whatever. Exhale and the Beyhive can keep complaining about non-existent stuffs while fans enjoy the resurrection of Britney Spears :carpoolney:

People just like to pick a fight and have an opinion. Behind a computer....meh :tiffsmoke:

Just now, arthurssimon said:

I get so sad when people bash her. It's so disrespectful. I do get that haters are haters. But c'mon, is it need?

:otears:

But now seeing this thread I get a little happier. :hype:

Awe bb, I know I hate to read those hate comments but every artist gets it. Just stupid people behind a keyboard. People just love to devalue others to make them feel better, it's ****** up...:angietea:

Archived