Shady af Cynthia Erivo & Stephen Miller

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

Ugh it's whatever to me now. I need to put my phone away and watch Gossip Girl or something. I live for Britney but I can't with everyone eating out of Beyonces ***

TBH. I don't ******* get how Miss "I steal all my **** from other artists and use popular social issues for my own profit" is glorified like she's the second coming of christ, while britney who is the most humble person in the industry, who has hardly ever said a bad word about anyone gets constantly **** on. Like why?? It takes a whole lot of hatred to come for someones kids like that. But why? What has Britney ever done to anyone? Meanwhile, ******* thiefonce over here could literally go out right now and rob a ******* bank and people will still be kissing her ***. 

1 minute ago, Dolce said:

TBH. I don't ******* get how Miss "I steal all my **** from other artists and use popular social issues for my own profit" is glorified like she's the second coming of christ, while britney who is the most humble person in the industry, who has hardly ever said a bad word about anyone gets constantly **** on. Like why?? It takes a whole lot of hatred to come for someones kids like that. But why? What has Britney ever done to anyone? Meanwhile, ******* thiefonce over here could literally go out right now and rob a ******* bank and people will still be kissing her ***. 

This this and this again! Slay honey :rihclap:

Archived