BB pretty accurate review

britbrit975

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, chris_fives said:

I think she didnt even want to make an impact.. She wanted to do it more for herself.. to prove herself she is ready to go to that stage and own it.. And she did that.. With only little help of 4 dancers, geazy and those background magics.. :bow:

This.

Decent review except for that line about her trying to re-enter pop superstardom... The **** are they talking about?  She's never stopped being a superstar. :nydisgust:

5 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Just search Google.. not all, but many sites are dragging her.

Even the tv news are talking about 'Britney's failed attempt to comeback'

:orangu:

agreed, when I search it is certainly more negative then positive, the positives were written immediately after (most likely britney fans who are journalists), the negatives have been written today by people whom saw the footage this morning and could not get through the awful award show...seriously MTV, Key & Peele and DJ Khalid and omg it was just so dreadful.

Just now, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Just search Google.. not all, but many sites are dragging her.

Even the tv news are talking about 'Britney's failed attempt to comeback'

:orangu:

She was in the headlines again in my country where she is pretty much irrelevant since 10 years and they mainly wrote how awesome she looked. Not even mentioning the playback!

My bf says they are criticising her playback in his country, idk. I won't give myself the frustration of going through bad critics tbh. :orangu: I liked it, that's what matters >.<

14 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I think she didnt even want to make an impact.. She wanted to do it more for herself.. to prove herself she is ready to go to that stage and own it.. And she did that.. With only little help of 4 dancers, geazy and those background magics.. :bow:

This... 

Shes made the VMA's bigger and better than it ever was based off her performances. They hold the Vmas as this platform where the most amazing performances must happen based off of her. Britney is just always going to compete with her former self. 

Legend right there.

Archived