Britney is Great. Her Team isn't. [ Detailed Analysis ]

PervertedSaint

Sis what are you even talking about. Her makeup was flaw-free. Just look at her.

I was doubting Melanie all day yesterday but that ***** came through for us :hype:. Her eye makeup could've been a little brighter, but that foundation tho. idk what she did, but Britney got like 15 years younger instantly. Her skin is glowing! Agree with you about everything else though :brityes:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
2 hours ago, mercenary said:

I was so angry last night I couldn't sleep and I am even angrier while typing this! I am so disappointed by Britney's performance! What the **** was that!? It was boring, short, lackluster etc... So much hype for nothing! The choreography was not impressive. And the cheap, ******** costume!? Was that the best they could come up with!? The production was poor, the lighting was awful! The performance itself was something that was done to death! It was your typicall slutty singer performing with a wannabe rapper! And since when does Britney ******* Spears collaborate with a Z list rapper let alone share the stage at such an important event!? And I blame everyone who was involved with this performance: the team, MTV, but mostly Britney! I am sooo disappointed I wanna cry! But it's my fault getting my hopes up and actually thinking that she and her team could come up with something great and memorable! And I don't wanna listen to your delusions that she did amazing bla bla bla! She pretty much disappointed! And don't tell me you weren't hoping for an iconic performance, because, like me and everybody else, you were expecting soo much more. LET'S ALL STOP BEING DELUSIONAL AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ALL SHE HAS DONE SINCE AFTER HER COMEBACK HAS BEEN MEDIOCRE AND THAT SHE MAY NEVER REACH HER PEAK AGAIN! LET'S STOP BEEN DELUSIONAL THAT SHE WAS AMAZING AND SO ON, BECAUSE SHE WASN'T! We trash Beyonce saying she wasn't that great, but let's face it, even with her boring songs she managed to pretty much kill it. And she owned the night. I wish it was our Britney, but that wasn't the case! HAVE A GOOD WEEK, I KNOW I WON'T.

jesus, this express exactly how i feel. thanks.

ilana-glazer-yas-queen.gif?w=840

idk britney is to blame too.. and her show director. it wouldve been better if it were earlier in the 2000's but i don't think britney is aware at all of what is going on in the music biz these days i think she's a little stuck in the past where you could get away with lip syncing and dancing more. nowadays you have really gotta shine, otherwise you get dragged to the pits of hell. Britney was overshadowed last night and thats something that has never happened to her before. she needs to stop acting like a nostalgic act (if she wants to) and start getting up to par with her peers. 

2 hours ago, Smokez said:

Wade was such a good match for her. I wonder if hes the reason she's so iconic. He came up with the ideas for 2000 and 2001, probably even came up with the snake

He also pushed her to commit to the characters. You can see in Making The Video she was having a hard time getting into the Slave coreography but Wade gave her a pep talk and she slayed. 

He does just enough production to add to the performance, but still keeps it meaningful and not all about the production like Beyonce's is. 

His pushing is probably why she developed into such an incredible dancer as well.

weird i said the exact thing earlier today.. last night was disappointing and makes me question britney as an artist

I don't like the performance and I won't even fool myself that I do.

I just feeel like they didn't thought this performance was a big deal and they didn't do their best, production was cheap, I really didn't like that yellow wrestler outfit she used, the hoodie looked cute but she removed it fast. Also, half of the performance was about ******* G-eazy :zoomzoom: I'll forever be mad she performed his song having a new album out  

Pom choreography.. :zoomzoom: but she did it the best she has so I'll give her that :yay:

Her obvious lip syncing, like if they wanted this performance to be "all about the music" well she should've have sung a few words live, she should've at least learned a new killer choreo for the rest of the performance instead of awkwardly touching Gerald's D and flip her hair on the floor, like I'm sorry but that really makes her seem untalented (and I know she's not).

Like I said, I think they didn't thought her VMAs was a big deal apart from that epic commercial, and to be fair the rest of the show sucked.

10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

weird i said the exact thing earlier today.. last night was disappointing and makes me question britney as an artist

I dont think it was ALL Wade. Britney was a solid dancer and singer, and she comes up with base ideas for shows (she herself is actually creative instead of Beyonce) but Wade has the talent for production that very few have. He is excellent with creating a theme with all the right elements and making a performance cresendo and climax. He wasnt able to make Circus era Britney iconic but he did make her look very good in promo performances. He wasn't able to turn Demi Lovato into MJ incarnate either. The So You Think You Can Dance dancers that did his emmy winning performance were very talented as well.

It's not a big deal, Britney can't make iconic award show performances without Wade. She makes great music and can still pick up coreography and be charismatic on stage, but she needs that extra push from Wade on her promo performances. He shouldn't do her tours though, DWAD was good for the time, but that's too much production and alot of the stuff that he made Britney do was dangerous. 

44 minutes ago, Dolce said:

Sis what are you even talking about. Her makeup was flaw-free. Just look at her.

I was doubting Melanie all day yesterday but that ***** came through for us :hype:. Her eye makeup could've been a little brighter, but that foundation tho. idk what she did, but Britney got like 15 years younger instantly. Her skin is glowing! Agree with you about everything else though :brityes:

Yeah but the dress was way too simple for vmas.. look at what beyonce, halsey and rihanna wore. And did you see the white dress ??

49 minutes ago, Dolce said:

yeah the good thing about the make up was the foundation. I dont know which one is but it makes britney looks 15 younger. Way better than the foundations she use to wear. I know she was really simple yesterday but I loved her face on red carpet

3 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Hmmmm...I don't think I agree with any of that, except the part about Larry dropping the ball.

She doesn't necessarily need a new manager. She needs to hire a Creative Director.

Beyonce has one. Gaga has one. I'm sure every other pop star on the planet has one. But Britney? Nope. :orangu:

P.S. It wasn't Larry that made Circus a hit -- it was Wade Robson and Jamie King. Creative Directors.

Exactly! She needs new creative team! Somebody who will make her look cool again. 

2 hours ago, gimmemorebitches said:

Her father is probably the one keeping money and the larry is the one who is running out of the ideas. Why the **** in every era something needs to be ****** up. we finally have britney enjoying herself and making good music but they were never spending less money on her, i mean both music video and the performance are cheap as ****. its such a shame that they are doing it right now, they need to be fired asap. she is ****** rich and they act like she is broke. you cant get away with not investing in  your career.

A lot of Brit's hard earned money is getting wasted on K Fed, her dad as a conservator :/

Agreed with most of it, but it is delusional for you to think that those 200k illegal album downloads would have gone towards the first week sales if the album had not leaked. It's the digital era. Even Beyonce's was downloaded illegally a **** ton of times, even when it was a "surprise" album.

8 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

She needs a new creative director. ASAP! 

Like Karen saved the music, she needs a new creative team, who can make her cool again in the 2016. Or just hire again to Wade Robson. Hi was in the first part of the Circus Era, and well in all her prime. 

Well I didnt know that it was Wade who was in Circus tour. if that it is, its great. He needs to be back then !!

25 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Well I didnt know that it was Wade who was in Circus tour. if that it is, its great. He needs to be back then !!

Before the Circus Tour was Wade & Jamie King the creative directors (Womanizer promotion and Circus Release) later the Tour was all Jamie King.

Archived