GUYS! Re-watch the first 40 secs of the performance

Chico101

I dare anyone to re-watch the first 40 seconds of Britney's 2016 VMA's performance and say that it wasn't ******* genius and creative how they got the shadow hands to look like they were caressing and touching Britney. Also the dancers made her look like she was wearing a dress.

The staging of the opening was truly beautiful.

:otears:

I can't believe how much flak people are giving this performance. Britney's team really pulled out the creativity for this one.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

GEazy ruined it. He was so lost. :awks: I wish Britney would never work/perform with rappers ever again. She doesn't need them and they bring her performances down.

It was his first time on such a big stage right? I could understand why he'd flub a bit. 

I would have probably frozen on stage.

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

No i dont wanna see that **** no more

Like I'm probably a huge Britard (well everyone on my FB feed thinks so - you should see the shade I'm getting for posting about Brit)...

I can agree the MM video is crap but this performance is actually really good creatively and overall for Britney at the VMAs.

Just now, Miss Cootie said:

i was just supremely disappointed. It was POM level. not first vmas after 9 years level

Unlike the GP we've seen the POM videos a million times so it wasn't new to us.

But the performance was truly good coming from 2007's performance and given the fact that most of the GP haven't sen POM videos...

Just now, jokobitch said:

it looked like Beyoncés BBMA's performance from 2011 which you all dragged her for saying it was overrated but now britney did it and y'all are saying it was artistic lol

That Beyonce BBMA performance slayed though. I'm no longer a fan of hers but I won't deny the production of that was on point.

4 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Except most of the GP hated it.

Based on? 

Using my FB feed - everyone is either about Rihanna (I'm originally from Barbados too) and Beyonce. I'm literally the only Britney stan. They didn't hate Britney's performance, they just threw shade at the lipsyncing which is (1) old news and (2) the only criticism they can make.

Archived