Complete "Glory" and "Make Me" iTunes sales: LINK

Sexy4u95

I have just taken the time to look at the numbers reported on this website and condense them for you guys if any of you were interested...

=========

"Make Me" US iTunes sales (http://kworb.net/cc/) These numbers are rounded estimates...

Week Ending:

July 21, 2016 - 93,000

July 28, 2016 - 25,000

August 4, 2016 - 21,000

August 11, 2016 - 25,000

August 18, 2016 - 25,000

August 25, 2016 - 14,000

September 1, 2016 - yet to be reported 

TOTAL US ITUNES SALES: 178,000

=========

"Glory" WorldWide iTunes sales (http://kworb.net/aww/)

August 26, 2016 (Day 1) - 25,375

August 27, 2016 (Day 2) - 24,767

August 28, 2016 (Day 3) - 23,737

TOTAL WORLDWIDE ITUNES ALBUMS SALES: 73,879

=======

BTW "Glory" is the #5,588 best selling album WW on iTunes since March 2011 lmfao. It has plenty of time to increase those rankings.

http://kworb.net/aww/totals.html

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MiloszPoland said:

Please just outsell BJ and I'll be perfectly satisfied :donewithit:

This. I'd feel awful for Britney if her best quality album in a decade is also her least successful. Surely it can't do worse than Bethany Jane?? SURELY?!!!! THE INJUSTICE WOULD KILL ME :crying1:

Britney: How did Glory do? 

Larry: 10,000 less than Bethany Jane. 

Britney: Oh. We might as well just get Myah and WillIAM back for the next one then! My input and mass promo did nothing, Larry! I'm done! I'm ******* over it! :crying2:

1 minute ago, PlayingItSafe said:

This. I'd feel awful for Britney if her best quality album in a decade is also her least successful. Surely it can't do worse than Bethany Jane?? SURELY?!!!! THE INJUSTICE WOULD KILL ME :crying1:

Britney: How did Glory do? 

Larry: 10,000 less than Bethany Jane. 

Britney: Oh. We might as well just get Myah and WillIAM back for the next one then! My input and mass promo did nothing, Larry! I'm done! I'm ******* over it! :crying2:

"Help me with packing up for Hawaii"

6 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

74,000 WW in 3 days? That doesn't sound great... :NOOO:

Why not?
In the next 4 days she might sell +50 000 copies more. I'd be satisfied with that.

I expect 110 000 - 120 000 in the end. I don't care about positions, I just want Glory to outsell BJ. It deserves that.

1 minute ago, jonbo said:

Well either way, it's physical, iTunes, amazon and any other platfrom too really

So, I wouldn'be worried, Glory is doing fine :quirkney:

I know, but those 20k gotta mostly be outside iTunes (physical) or else the first day stats wouldn't make sense.

I'm glad Glory is doing well outside the US.

Guest Nick Jonas
30 minutes ago, L'Erbolario said:

Why not?
In the next 4 days she might sell +50 000 copies more. I'd be satisfied with that.

I expect 110 000 - 120 000 in the end. I don't care about positions, I just want Glory to outsell BJ. It deserves that.

WW sis, not just US. 110,000 first week sales WW would be tragic. :otears:

Just now, button said:

I know, but those 20k gotta mostly be outside iTunes (physical) or else the first day stats wouldn't make sense.

I'm glad Glory is doing well outside the US.

True :rihclap:

I'm incredibly happy BJ wasn't the beggining of a slump-era for Brit :makeitrain:

She just needs to do good music and promo and the world will follow :bootyney:

I blame her label and management for this, they don't know how to properly plan an era to save their lives. :lessons:

the visuals have been utter crap so far from the grainy *** lq screencap of a cover to the rushed nonsensical music video and the cheap outfits production etc, absolute zero creativety, the album cover should've been something creative that screams buy me, they could've at least used the V magazine shoot. :lessons:

Britney herself has been nothing but amazing though, she delivered a great record it's the people around her that need to get their **** together. :lessons:

Guest Nick Jonas
4 minutes ago, swimmingbritney said:

This is just worldwide iTunes sales!!! This does not include physical sales or streams! 

Oh Jeeze this is just iTunes sales worldwide!!!! Not physical or streams!!

iTunes makes up for about 80% of sales though... :idkney:

Archived