The performance is trending WW on YT

theraspberry

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chico101 said:

The haters really want people to not like this performance.

But anyone watching the youtube version will undoubtedly agree that it SLAYED. It might not be iconic but it definitely was good.

sadly it's not true.

most of the people are watching because she was literally the only one who lipsynched throughout the entire performance and the media took care of pointing this out.

3 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

sadly it's not true.

most of the people are watching because she was literally the only one who lipsynched throughout the entire performance and the media took care of pointing this out.

Well more views helps MM move up the charts.

I still don't get why people talk about her Lipsyncing...its what she does. Nothing new. I'd rather her lip than sing live (I'm looking at you Katy Perry!)

Plus Beyonce was clearly lipping 95% of her set. Yet she gets a pass...

Just now, Chico101 said:

Well more views helps MM move up the charts.

I still don't get why people talk about her Lipsyncing...its what she does. Nothing new. I'd rather her lip than sing live (I'm looking at you Katy Perry!)

Plus Beyonce was clearly lipping 95% of her set. Yet she gets a pass...

oh please... that's absolutely not true! she's a very experienced singer and knows how to control her breath when she's doing some effort. Most of the time you can hear her breathing.

Britney's still being called for lipsincing because most of the stars today sing live - it doesn;t matter if good or bad - they sing live.

Archived